you're kidding me.

Me and everyone else began training for the mission.

We all were very excited except for Amelia.

"Why aren't you excited?" I asked.

"I've already been to space several times" she said.

"Wait... You what?!" I asked.

"I've already been to the moon, and Pluto, mars, etc" she said.

"I also forgot to add that Carson is coming with you so it's actually 7 crew members" James said, walking in with Carson.

Everyone scowled at Carson as he walked in.

We began our first day of training which involved studying protocols. We didn't need to learn to do a lot of maintenance other than basic checks because most of the stuff on our small craft was automatic.
We finished and our brains were fried.

We moved onto the next day which was testing our durability during certain situations.

For this, they put me in a pressure suit and I climbed into a vacuum sealed replica of the rocket. It was inside a giant vacuum chamber. They were going to test the suit's durability during the event of rapid decompression.

(You choose the colour)

They blew out the window of the replica with a breaching charge and there was a brief but violent gust of air that pushed several small items out

I was fine and the suit was proven to be effective.

The third day was all about our G force limits. We were strapped into a centrifuge and spun around until one of us passed out.

Carson, being the wimp he is, threw up and was knocked out cold.

"Thank god he is still wearing that helmet!" I said.

(Timeskip 4 days.)

We were ready.