back on the force.

(i just wanna thank you all for reading my story and liking. this has been my 2nd most popular fic i have ever written. Tysm)

We went back to site 19 and slept in my office for the rest of the night.

An MTF team is going to be sent there, they will drag me and Amelia along because we were there to see it. Along with Leo, carson, and lawrence.

(Credits to MelanieGarcia032 for creating Leo.)

Leo and carson have some beef, apparently Leo tried to kill him at one point. Leo's loyalty is being questioned by the O5. In spite of this, he is still serving as MTF.

I got into my RRT gear and got ready to go kick some ass.

"Look at me, i am the predator now" I joked while we rode in the humvee.

Amelia smiled.

"Carson, is he always this lame?" Asked Leo.

"Shut up Leo, at least he isnt a sociopath" Carson said.

"Agents carson and leo, you will both remain passive or we will send different agents on this mission" Amelia said sternly.

There was silence.

"Uhhm Y/N?" Carson asked.

"Hm?"

"I just wanna apologize for being such a dick to you before. Youre an awesome guy and all the stuff i said to you was unjust and out of line, not to mention straight up incorrect." Carson apologized.

I patted him on the shoulder.

"Its alright man, past is past"

He nodded.

We arrived at the target location, the middle of the forest where the creature was first spotted.

"Alright lets move!" Yelled the driver.

We all got out.

Leo rudely shoved past Carson as they got out.

Carson let out a sigh.

"Aww whats wrong carson? Not enough energy left to fight the SCP? Maybe the baby should sit this one out" Leo teased.

"Shut up!" i said.

I helped Amelia get out, she wasnt used to tactical missions.

She made sure all her equipment was there before we set out.

We followed a tight formation as we passed through the trees, aiming our rifles at every little insignificant noise.

Quad Nods were difficult to move your head with, but they were perfect for night time scenarios like this.

Amelia tripped on something and landed on me.

We both toppled over and she landed on top of me, our faces mere millimeters apart.

"Uhhm..." This was awkward to say the least.

I looked and saw the Leo had his right foot slightly extended, he had tripped her.

"Awww, looks like the two lovebirds fell for eachother" Leo teased.

"Oh that is it! If you wanna bully me, keep it to me. Dont get into other people's business!" Carson was pissed.

"Carson, calm down" Said Lawrence.

Me and Amelia got up and dusted off our uniforms.

"Whatchu gonna do little guy?" Leo teased again.

"Leo thats enough!" I ordered.

"Shut up!" He spat back at me.

"...i beg your pardon?"

"I dont care if youre my commanding officer! You and goldilocks here got us into this whole mess!" Said Leo.

"Ive had it with you Leo!" Screamed Carson, running at him.

Carson tackled him to the ground and socked him right in the eye.

Leo bludgeoned carson in the face with his rifle, breaking his mask.

Lawrence ran and grabbed carson, dragging him away.

I got a look at what was under his mask, he had a very noticable scar on his cheek. He was otherwise good looking, cute even, if i do say so myself. I had never seen him without the mask before.

I tackled Leo and cuffed him.

In the struggle, a scream could be heard.

Everyone stopped.

We all got up and looked around for the source of the sound.

"Help!!!!" Cried the voice of the creature.

I saw something scamper away behind some tall trees.

"There!!!"

We all aimed and opened fire.

We didnt seem to hit anything.

We chased after the creature while Amelia dragged Leo into the humvee.

He ran fast and low, jumping from obstacle to obstacle, slipping over slick mud and twigs.

He jumped fallen trees and ran through paths.

We eventually saw the creature snacking on someone's arm.

"Engage!!" I ordered.

We all opened fire, ripping chunks out of the creature.

It fell to the ground and stopped moving.

"That was too easy" i said.

We dragged it back cautiously.

We were just getting to the humvee when i noticed a pair of legs poking out from behind it, someone was on the ground.

I went to investigate and saw amelia on the ground out with a huge bruise on her cheek.

"AMELIA!!" I dove down to help her.

"Ugh... Y/N...." She barely managed to say.

"What happened?!!" I asked.

"L-Leo ran off..." She said.

"He hit you?"

She nodded.

I brought her up and hugged her, holding her close.

I lightly cried.

She wrapped her arms around me.

"Shhh... Dont cry babe, im okay..." She was still drowsy.

Carson and lawrence giggled a bit, hearing her talk like that to me.

I carried her into the humvee while the others loaded the creature into the back of the van that followed us.

They got in with us and we drove off without Leo.