Chapter 1

The marriage was a private affair with only few close friends and relatives...

After the parting ceremony Taehyung and Divi were seated in the car... heading towards Kim Mansion...

Divi had her headphones plugged in, while Taehyung was busy on his mobile... none of them took the burden of initiating a conversation...

Taehyung thinks : Which girl does not cry at her parting ceremony? but this girl... ohh god how am I gonna tolerate her under one roof ?

Divi thinks : I swear if this weirdo tries to touch me... then I am surely gonna chop his fingers...

Engrossed in cursing each other, finally they reached their destination to start a new journey ahead...

At the car stopped Taehyung found no reaction from Divi, who had her eyes closed...

Gathering all his courage, Taehyung picked Divi on her shoulder...While Divi opened her eyes and cursed Taehyung "WTF"

Taehyung : Language girl...

Divi - Keep your hands off me Mr....

Controlling his rage with loads of difficulties, Taehyung said "We are at home... so get out of the car..."

Without waiting for him Divi opened the car's door and dashed inside the house...

The house in itself was a beauty which captured Divi's eyes...

On entering the house, Taehyung found Divi admiring the décor with a slight hint of excitement on her face which unknowingly made him smile...

Out of nowhere, Taehyung asked "Do you like it ?"

For a moment Divi was taken a back by his question, but decided to ignore...

On getting no response from Divi, Taehyung sighed...

Taehyung calmly said "Take a seat... we need to talk..."

Divi gracefully sat on the sofa, while Taehyung sat opposite to her...

Taehyung calmly started with the basics "As you already know that this arrangement is only for 6 months... let me know if you need anything during this time... and yes there are some rules in this house... which I would like you to follow..."

After listening to all Taehyung pointers, Divi started talking with full attitude "Look Mr. for these coming 6 months you are not even gonna feel my existence around... I won't interfere in your life so would expect the same from you... and last but not the least shove the rule book of yours down the septic tank because I don't follow one..."

Taehyung was just bewitched by Divi's choice of words... In his entire life nobody ever spoke to him so rudely...

Gulping down his crushed ego, Taehyung took a mental note of never forcing Divi to do something against her will...

On finding Taehyung lost in his thoughts, Divi got irritated "Now if we are done with your lecturing session... can you just do the honors of showing me my room..."

Deciding on being silent, Taehyung stood up from his place and started marching the stairs... while Divi obediently followed him...

Entering one of the room's Taehyung announced "This is your room... feel free to make any sort of changes if required..."

Divi just nodded her head looking around her new room...

Turning toward Taehyung, she raised her brows "Are you not done yet ?"

Getting nervous with Divi's stern gaze, Taehyung said "Umm... what's your name ?"

Smirking at Taehyung, Divi said "Does it even matter ?"

Confidently answering her, Taehyung said "Yes... It does matter to me..."

Not in a mood to fight with Taehyung, Divi said "It's Divi... Park Divi..."

Now it was Taehyung turn to smirk "A bit of correction is needed... I guess.... Mrs. Kim Divi..."

Taehyung curt reply made Divi dumbstruck... but how can she give up so easily... smirking back at Taehyung, Divi replied "Only for 6 months... Mr. Kim..."

Saying this Divi shut the door of her room, while Taehyung being lost in Divi's talks... walked back to his room...

Entering the room... Taehyung mobile started buzzing...

On seeing the caller's name, Taehyung smirked...

Receiving the call, Taehyung said "What happened Dad ? You only said that you will talk to me after 6 months... so how do you remember me now?"

Pissed by Taehyung's overconfidence, Mr. Kim said "Shut up... I just want to see my daughter in law..."

Taehyung's jaws dropped "Means you called me late night because of this..."

Mr. Kim with full attitude said "And then what else... now quickly introduce me to my daughter-in-law..."

Frustratedly Taehyung said "Dad...I will introduce you to her tomorrow... for now good night..."

Whining like a baby, Mr. Kim said "At least show her photo..."

Sighing helplessly, Taehyung said "Okay fine...I do something..."

Disconnecting the call, Taehyung again headed towards Divi's room...

On reaching Divi's room, Taehyung found the door half open...

Taehyung knocked on the door twice or thrice but there was no response...

Impatiently Taehyung entered the room, only to find Divi engaged in applying lotion on her bare hands and legs...

Devoid of the heavy makeup and bridal attire, Divi was looking like an angel...

Taehyung just lost himself in staring at Divi's innocent face...

After applying the lotion... Divi turned her body only to find Taehyung looking at her...

Being confused, Divi called Taehyung's name for few times... but Taehyung was so much engrossed in his dream land that he failed to notice Divi's face turning red due to anger...

Grabbing the bottle of lotion, Divi squeezed in her palm and moved towards Taehyung...

Standing in front of Taehyung, Divi smeared the lotion on Taehyung's face...

Due to Divi's sudden attack, Taehyung came out of his trance and yelled in shock "Have you gone crazy ?"

Giving her pissed off look, Divi retorted "I am not you crazy... you are crazy Mr. weirdo... I don't know how long have you been staring at me..."

Taehyung : I...I wasn't staring... I just want a pic of you...

Divi : You want my pic at one o'clock in the night... are you out of your sensed ?

Taehyung politely said "Because my Dad wants to see you..."

Not at all going into further arguments, Divi took the mobile from Taehyung's hand... while Taehyung just stared at her...

Divi sarcastically commented "Do you also wanna join me in the selfie ?"

Taehyung : No thanks...

After taking the selfie, Divi handed the mobile to Taehyung... while Taehyung just rushed out of her room in embarrassment...

Taehyung's room...

Rubbing off the lotion from his face with the towel... Taehyung sat on the bed...

Sending the pictures to Mr. Kim... Taehyung once thought of deleting Divi's picture but something stopped him from doing so... Maybe his heart...