Chapter 23

Coming out of her class, Divi received Taehyung's call for the eleventh time... 

Not at all giving time to Taehyung to speak, Divi charged "What is your problem ? You said that you will call every hour but here you are calling in every 5 minutes..."

Sadly Taehyung said "Yes, what's the big deal ? I was worried about you so I called you..."

Divi ( Sarcastically ) : Don't you have a company to run ?

Taehyung : Ever since I got married, I'm just running after you...

Divi ( Pissed ) : What did you just say ?

Biting his tongue, Taehyung tried to change the topic "Well that you took the tiffin... There was no problem, right ?"

Divi ( Pissed ) : Ohh Mr. problem... Take a look at your employees by shifting your focus from me or else your employees will complain that boss's wife has ruined our life...

Grinning like an idiot, Taehyung asked "Well I have a question ?"

Divi ( Irritatedly ) : What is it now ?

Taehyung ( Mischievously ) : Whose life did boss's wife ruined ? Boss or his employees...

Divi ( Pissed ) : You meet me alone, then I will tell you how the boss's wife has ruined the life of the boss...

Taehyung  ( Sarcastically ) : By the way, this boss's wife is very Hitler...

Divi ( Shocked ) : Do I look like Hitler to you ?

Taehyung ( Nervously ) : I didn't say that...

Divi ( Pissed ) : Today I will kill you Mr. weirdo...

Sweating profusely, Taehyung said "An urgent call is coming... got to go... bye..."

Saying this the poor soul disconnected the call... While Divi was in planning his murder...

Muttering zillions of courses, Divi was passing through the corridor, when she bumped into some really unwanted guests...

Engrossed in her own world, Divi mumbled "I am sorry... I have not seen..."

Mrs. Park : At least Taehyung was successful in learning you manners...

It was then, Divi noticed, with whom she had a clash of clans...

Rolling her eyes in utter annoyance, Divi said "Look Mrs. Park I'm not interested in your nonsense... So just leave my path..."

Mr. Park : What's too soon ? We have just met... Talk to your parents for a while...

Divi ( Sternly ) : It seems that you people did not listen properly to Taehyung that day... So let me remind you... Taehyung has finished my relationship with you guys and I seriously have no intention of going against him...

Mrs. Kim ( Annoyed ) : In these 6 months, you have started listening to your so called husband a lot... Not bad... After all, Taehyung got a free puppet to entertain himself...

After listening all of this, Divi was staring to fall week... All her buried insecurities were starting to resurface...

Trying to keep her calm, Divi asked "What do you mean ?"

Mrs. Park : Ohh Divi you are so naïve... You still don't understand that you are just a time pass for Taehyung... Taehyung will throw you out of his life forever as soon as 6 months of your contract are completed... Just like use and throw...

Nodding her head in negative, Divi tried to speak but couldn't even utter a single word...

Mr. Park ( Added ) : Yes my daughter... Your mother is right... Taehyung's concern and love is all a drama... Otherwise you think if Taehyung really wanted to keep you in his life, wouldn't he get that contact marriage dissolution done ?

Holding her bag in a tight grip, Divi walked away from there... While Mr. and Mrs. high fived...