Chapter 15

Sitting on the bed comfortably, Divi was busy in flipping the pages of a random magazine...

Her concentration was disturbed, when Taehyung entered the room with a tray in his hands...

One glance at the food, Divi started making faces like a 2 years old...

Setting the tray on the beside table, Taehyung sat beside Divi...

Taehyung said "Let's eat... then you have to take medicine too..."

But Divi didn't budge a bit...

Taehyung grabbed the plate of Noodles and thought about different ways of feeding his stubborn wife...

Coming up with a brilliant idea, Taehyung smirked... While Divi gave him confused look...

Taehyung ( Sarcastically ) : You know that no one else can be a more rude wife than you...

That was it, with the intention of thrashing Taehyung left and right, Divi opened her mouth but as soon as she parted her lips, Taehyung pushed a forkful of Noodles inside her mouth, Making Divi shocked...

Chewing the food angrily, Divi shouted "Idiot..."

And taking this as an golden opportunity, Taehyung pushed another fork of Noodles in her mouth...

Having no energy left, Divi stopped cribbing and quietly ate the food...

After the dinner was over, now it was turn for the most difficult job and that was making Divi eat her medicines...

Taehyung helplessly looked at the medicines and then at pouting Divi...

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung in his stern voice said "Here is your medicine, eat it fast..."

Placing the tablets on Divi's palm, Taehyung waited for her to make some kind of fuss...

But instead of that, Divi took the medicines in one go...

Just when Taehyung was going to appreciate Divi, the tablet came out of her mouth and flew outside the window... While Taehyung just couldn't do anything, rather than seeing the flight of the tablet...

Taehyung : What was it ?

Divi ( Casually ) : I don't like that medicine...

Taehyung ( Annoyed ) : This is medicine not chocolate you will get many options...

Divi ( Calmly ) : Ok then get chocolate instead of medicine...

Glaring at Divi, Taehyung placed another tablet in her hand... While Divi gave disgusting looks to him...

Taehyung sternly commanded "Take medicine quietly or else I will get you injected every day from the doctor..."

With her popped out eyes, Divi muttered "Weirdo"

Taehyung ( Casually ) : I heard that...

Taking the medicines, Divi laid back on the bed and covered herself with the blanket... While Taehyung rolled his eyes at her behavior...

1'o clock at night...

Tossing on the bed, Divi was trying to grab some sleep but due to unknown reasons, the sleep was thousand miles away from her...

Giving a look at Taehyung, who was peacefully sleeping on the couch, Divi decided to exit the room...

Getting out of the bed, Divi left the room without making any noise

In the backyard

Divi was about to take out a cigarette, When someone forcefully grabbed the whole packet form her...

Turning her body, Divi yelled "What is your problem You weirdo ?"

Giving a fake smile to Divi, Taehyung said "Let's sit and talk..."

Before Divi could protest, she found herself comfortably seated on a bench, with Taehyung by her side...

Fully annoyed, Divi shouted "Just give me my cigarettes..."

Taehyung ( Casually ) : But why ?

Divi : What do you mean by why ? I want to smoke... So give it back...

Taehyung : Okay... I'll give it now....

Taking out one of the cigarette, Taehyung lighted it with utmost care but instead of giving it to Divi, Taehyung dropped it on the ground...

Taehyung making a shocked face said "Oops it fell... Never mind, I'll give another..."

Sitting back calmly, Divi saw Taehyung dropping all the lighted cigarettes on the floor one by one...

Divi ( Calmly ) : You're not gonna let me smoke...

Taehyung instantly answer "NOPE"

Rolling her eyes, Divi commented "You know what... I just feel like punching you hard..."

Taehyung calmly replied "It's okay... You can kick me or punch me... Anyway, this is the right of every wife..."

Uttering these word's, Taehyung gave a cheeky smile to Divi but the next instant, Divi's reply turned his face pale...

Divi ( Gravely ) : If I would have known this earlier... Then I won't have wasted 5 months before beating up your ass..