Chapter 20

Banging the door of the bathroom for the third time, Divi yelled "This is not fair you weirdo... I will never go to the office with you... Just hear me out loud and clear... I am not coming with you..."

Opening the door of the bathroom after ages, Taehyung came out in his formals and casually said "If you were so fond of watching me change my dress, you would have told me first, I would have done everything in front of your eyes..."

With an horrified expression, Divi retorted "Shameless person, Always ready to take off clothes..."

Smirking back at Divi, Taehyung started moving towards her... While Divi started walking backwards...

Taehyung ( Smirking ) : So what is the problem ? And for your kind information I am taking off my clothes in front of my wife...

Before Divi could protest, she felt her back hitting the wall... While Taehyung was standing and inch away from her...

Reducing the distance between them, Taehyung huskily asked "So what were you saying about not going to office ?"

Trying really herd to gather some courage, Divi replied "I... am... Not..."

Divi's trance got broken, when she heard a click sound... Divi confusedly stared at Taehyung... While he was grinning ear to ear...

Taehyung : Run away now Mrs. Kim Divi...

Divi ( Confused ) : Means ?

Without saying anything, Taehyung just raised their entwined hand's making Divi's eyes wider...

Taehyung's right hand was connected to Divi's left hand with the help of a handcuff...

Divi ( muttered ) : Handcuffs...

Taehyung ( Happily ) : I have come up with a brilliant idea...

Divi angrily threatened : I will kill you Mr. Kim... 

Taehyung cheekily replied "Kill me later now it's time to go to the office..."

Scooping Divi in her arms, Taehyung moved out of the room... While Divi busy in planning a perfect revenge plan...

In the office

Entering the office, Taehyung still had Divi in her arms, caring less about the shocked faces around him... While Divi was getting conscious due to the unwanted pair of eyes on her...

Moving a bi towards Taehyung's ear, Divi whispered "Why are these people staring at us like this ?"

Taehyung ( Casually ) : Actually these people did not see me babysitting my own wife, so that's why all these a bit shocked...

Divi with her jaw dropped, mumbled "BABYSITTING"

While Taehyung just tired to suppress his smile...

Taehyung and Divi were passing through the corridor, when they bumped into Mr. Park...

Giving a shocked expression, Mr. Park said "What is all this Mr. Kim ? This is an office, not a garden, that you have come for a walk with your wife..."

Snaking her hands around Taehyung's neck, Divi hide her face in his chest, not at all wanting to see Mr. Park...

Feeling the change in Divi's behavior, Taehyung angrily said "My office... My employees... And my wife... What problem are you having with these... And even if there is a problem then your most welcome to leave the office..."

Getting annoyed by Taehyung's reply, Mr. Park exited from there... While Taehyung just increased his hold on Divi...