Chapter 28

Taehyung approached a random girl and started dancing with the girl, maintaining a self defense but the girl was finding different ways of touching him...

Sitting beside the bar counter, wearing an oversized blazer, Divi angrily gulped the second glass of vodka shot...

Divi angrily glared at Taehyung and muttered innumerable curses...

Snaking her arms around Taehyung's neck, the girl tried to be cozy with him...

Forcefully breaking away from the girl, Taehyung took few step back...

Placing a paper in Taehyung's hand, the girl kissed Taehyung's cheek and left from there... While this whole scene went unnoticed by angry Divi...

Coming back to his gang, Taehyung excitedly yelled "Yes... I did it... I complete the dare... And here is the phone number of that girl..."

Producing a paper, Taehyung mentally patted his back, completely forgetting about the look on his wife's face...

Hissing like a venomous serpent, Divi yelled "Did you enjoy dancing with that witch ?"

Horrifiedly Taehyung nodded his head in a big no and managed to say "No baby... it was just a dare..."

Divi ( Pissed ) : Don't you dare to call me baby... You were dancing with great fun clinging to that witch...

Taehyung ( Scared ) : Baby it's not like that at all... It was just a dare...

Divi ( Angrily ) : Dare my foot... Go to hell you Mr. weirdo...

Jerking the blazer away from her body, Divi mercilessly placed it on Taehyung's hand...

Taehyung ( Concerned ) : Baby, you are feeling cold a while back, so why are you taking off this blazer ?

Divi ( Yelled ) : I am feeling very hot, so keep your blazer with you or even better go and give it to that witch...

Stomping her feet in anger, Divi left from there... While other burst out laughing...

Taehyung ( Pissed ) : If Divi gave me a divorce because of you people's stupid dare, then I would not allow even one of you to get married...

Grinning back at Taehyung, Jungkook said "After seeing your condition, none of us is going to get married anyway..."

And the next instant, all again started laughing hysterically... While Taehyung left in trail of his wife...

Standing outside the club, Divi was tapping her feet in sheer anger, when Taehyung approached her...

Taehyung ( Lovingly ) : Please baby... Don't be so angry... It was just a dare..

Divi ( Pissed ) : Just a dare... It was just a dare for you...

Taehyung ( Scared ) : Baby calm down... It's not a big deal...

Divi ( Yelled ) : Not at all a big deal right... Fine... How would you feel if I randomly danced like this with any boy ?

Mentally stabbing the unknown boy, Taehyung casually said "It would have been okay with me... After all that would have been a dare..."

Scrutinizing her gaze on Taehyung, Divi sarcastically replied "Well, now let's see how cool you are..."

Before Taehyung could figure out her intentions, Divi headed towards a random guy and seductively asked "Can I get a ride ? Actually my car has broken down..."