Chapter 17

After a long and tiring day, Taehyung entered the house, only to hear the sound of giggling...

Curiously Taehyung moved towards the source of the sound...

Reaching the kitchen, Taehyung found Divi comfortably seated on the kitchen deck and chatting away with Minnie...

Admiring his wife for quite a long time, Taehyung came back to his senses and started thinking about Divi's health...

Moving towards them, Taehyung carefully scooped Divi in his arms and started climbing the stairs...

Getting shocked, Divi yelled "What are you doing ? Are you mad ?"

Taehyung ( Sarcastically ) "I'm not crazy... You're crazy... I told you to rest, then why were you killing flies in the kitchen ? "

Divi : Oh hello I was watching cooking...

Taehyung ( Sarcastically ) : What do you have to do with cooking ? You have never seen the shape of the kitchen till today...

And that was it, cringing her nose in anger, Divi yelled "What did you just say ?"

But putting a halt on their fight, Taehyung placed Divi on the bed and left to the bathroom...

Divi ( Thinks ) : How dare he taunt me ? What does he consider himself ? Mr. weirdo...

Getting up from the bed angrily, Divi dashed out of the room...

Entering the kitchen, Divi declared "I will cook today's food..."

Giving a horrified look, Minnie said "No need for it Ma'am... You please rest... I am here to cook..."

Nodding her head in a big no, Divi whined "No... I will cook in today's food... Only me... You just leave here..."

Minnie ( Concerned ) : But Ma'am...

Divi ( Roared ) : I told you to leave... So just leave me alone...

With a heavy heart, Minnie left from there...

Once Divi was out of her sight, Divi looked at the kitchen, as if it was some kind of a maze...

Divi ( Nervously ) : Let's go Divi... Prepare food for that weirdo today...

Tying her hair in a messy bun, Divi started examining the things kept on the kitchen port, as if she was preparing to perform an experiment...

After giving a good thought, Divi declared to prepare noodles... Grabbing a piece of all sorts of vegetables, Divi started chopping them...

Taehyung who came towards the kitchen in search of Divi, gave an amazed look...

Taehyung ( Confused ) : What are you trying to do ?

Raising her head immediately, Divi gave a blank look at Taehyung, in order to hide her embarrassment...

On getting no response from Divi, Taehyung again asked "Will you tell me what are you doing alone in the kitchen ?"

Not at all meeting Taehyung's eyes, Divi said "I am cooking..."

Taehyung first gave a shocked expression and then burst out laughing...

Taehyung ( Giggling ) : You... You were cooking ?

This just added more fuel to the fire...

Divi ( Pissed ) : Why ? Can't I cook ?

Understanding the rise in temperature, Taehyung stopped giggling and seriously said "Yes... Sure you can..."

But Divi was not convinced with Taehyung's words and glared at him...

Gulping down his saliva, Taehyung said "Let me help you too..."

But still Divi didn't budge...

Not at all wanting to increase Divi's anger, Taehyung took the knife from her hand and started chopping vegetables...

Taehyung ( Casually ) : Well what were you making ?

With a grumpy face, Divi said "Noodles..."

Nodding his head, Taehyung started instructing Divi to how to make noodles... While Divi like an obedient student, followed his all the instructions sincerely...

After adding the tomato sauce, both husband and wife were looking at the pan intently...

Looking at Divi's serious face, Taehyung just felt like pulling her cheeks...

But instead of doing that, Taehyung applied a bit of tomato sauce on Divi's nose, making her freeze on her place...

With an open mouth and wide eyes, Divi tried to register what just happened... While one look at Divi's innocent face and Taehyung couldn't stop himself from laughing...

But to his bad luck, the next instant, tomato sauce was dripping from his hairs, as Divi had emptied the whole bottle on his head...

Before he could charge at her, a shocked voice welcomed them...

Jungkook ( Sarcastically ) : This is kitchen, not the bedroom... If you want to romance then go to your room...

Coming out of there trance, Divi and Taehyung looked at Jungkook and then at each other's condition...