Chapter 24

Jumping out of his car, Taehyung dashed inside the house...

From Taehyung's behind, Jungkook impatiently shouted "Taehyung take care yourself... Divi will be fine..."

But all his word's went to Taehyung's deaf ears...

Banging open the door of his bedroom, when Taehyung couldn't find Divi, his heartbeat started fastening...

One room to other, Taehyung searched for Divi... While Taehyung's friends could only follow him, not at all understanding his fears and concerns for Divi...

Finally bursting open the door of study, Taehyung found Divi sitting on the sofa, calmly...

Losing all his calm, Taehyung raised Divi by holding her shoulders tightly...

Taehyung ( Pissed ) : What do you think yourself ? Since when have I been calling, couldn't pick up the call once ? You know how thoughts were coming in my mind... Why are you so stubborn ?

Jerking away Taehyung's hands from her body, Divi roared "Why do you care whether I live or die ? Please... for god's sake stop this fake concern..."

Taehyung was stunned by Divi's outburst, with hurt in his was, the heartbroken soul asked "Do you think my care and concern is fake ? Do you think this is drama ?"

Divi retorted back "It is drama... This is a contract marriage of 6 months... You suddenly talk sweetly to me... Showing concern when I am ill... And how can I forget your master stroke... Give me the right to be your wife in front of my parents..."

Taehyung was just speechless... While Divi was spiting fire...

Taking few step back, Taehyung muttered "So you think of me like this... You think till now I was just pretending... You think I was cheating on you..."

Divi : You were cheating but now the whole truth has come out... You wanted a partnership with Mr. Park and you got it... Now you will end this marriage and throw me out of your life...

With a pained expression, Taehyung said "Suppose I did this marriage only and only for partnership but now things have changed..."

Divi threw everything kept on the desk in anger...

Divi : You are liar... You also took advantage of me like everyone... Like everyone, you too will leave me and go away...

Taehyung tried to stop her but Divi's anger was going out of control...

Grabbing the paper weight, Divi threw it on the painting of the mother and child, making it fall on the ground...

One look at the falling photo frame, Taehyung went numb...

As the photo frame hits the ground and got shattered, Taehyung's world also shattered...

Sitting beside the broken pieces, Taehyung tried to retrieve the picture, with tears constantly flowing from his eyes... While Taehyung's friends was also on verge of crying...

For the first time on seeing Taehyung's tears, Divi's anger subsided and was filled with a pain and restlessness...

She wanted to hold Taehyung in her arms and console him but Divi's mind didn't permit her...

Taehyung's tears were breaking her from outside, which Divi failed to realize...

Picking up the painting, Taehyung left from there, without even looking at Divi...

Turning to face Divi, finally Rupal spoke "You did not do well Divi..."

Esha ( Hurt ) : Divi... That painting was made by Taehyung's mother... It was the last sign of Taehyung's mother...

Totally lost in guilt, Divi was shocked...

Rupal ( Crying ) : Taehyung was 9 years old when he came to know about Auntie's heart attack...

Jimin ( Concerned ) : Taehyung was very broken... He saw his mother dying in front of his own eyes...

Rupal ( Hurt ) : That painting is more valuable to him than his life...

After being a listener, for quite long time, finally Jungkook spoke "Divi... I don't know what is the matter between you two or what is the relationship between you two... All I can say is that Taehyung's concern and care was not fake for you... If possible, once ask your heart and see... You will definitely get your answer..."

Leaving a thinking Divi behind, all left from there...

12'o clock in the night

Entering the bedroom, Divi's eyes automatically rested on Taehyung's sleeping figure...

Even after having a fight, Taehyung was sleeping on the couch, instead of the bed...

Moving towards Taehyung, Divi lightly carressed his messy hair... Divi muttered "I don't deserve you... "