Chapter 5

Sitting inside the crowed discotheque, Divi was totally lost in her thought...

Divi thinks : It has been 4 months of my so called contract marriage and to be very frank... i don't know where my like is taking me... Taehyung seems to be a gentleman but still I am afraid to go near him... to this day he waits for me at the dining table... How can I tell her that I am scattered from inside... My heart wants to believe in those innocent eyes of him, but the mind advises to stay away from every pain... It's okay to stay away from each other's lives...

Divi's trace got broken, when she felt someone standing exactly behind her...

Turning her body in a jiffy, Divi looked at the drunk guy... who was ogling at her from top to bottom...

Feeling uncomfortable from the guy's gaze, Divi tried to move towards the bar counter...

The guy huskily said "Let me buy you a drink beautiful..."

Not at all wanting to create a scene, Divi politely replied "No thanks..."

But the guy was still standing in front of Divi, not letting her move...

Getting a bit skeptical about it, Divi calmly walked away from there... while the guy smirked...

Finding an empty corner, Divi started checking her mobile...

It was not the first time that Divi was visiting a pub alone but then she never crossed paths with pervert men...

Raising her head from the mobile, Divi's eyes landed on the same guy, who was giving her really nasty looks...

Divi decided to exit the place... she started to moving out of the pub...

As soon as she reached the door to exit, someone pulled her inside the washroom..

Before Divi could even register the whole thing, she was pinned to the wall by the same drunk guy...

Divi : Stay away from me you bastard...

Guy : You really have got a smart mouth little miss...

Divi yelled on top of her voice "Leave me alone you jerk..."

The guy with lust in his eyes said "Surely will leave you... but first let me enjoy..."

Tears started flowing from Divi's eyes and she helplessly pleaded "Please... please let me go..."

Getting pissed with Divi's constant blabbering, the angrily spat "I will give you double money"

Divi went numb on hearing that guy's shit talks...

For the first time someone actually demeaned her as a women...

Divi pushed the guy with full force.. getting completely infuriated with Divi's little stunt, the guy slapped her hard, making her to fall...

But instead of touching the ground, Divi was safe and sound in a pair of strong arms...

A familiar voice asked Divi, making her raise her head in surprise "Are you okay ?"

Seeing the blood oozing out of her hands and the corner of her lips, Taehyung clenched his fist in anger...

Making Divi stand properly, Taehyung passed her to Esha and Rupal... while he opened his jacket and moved towards the guy...

Guy : Who the fuck are you to come between us ?

Gritting his teeth, Taehyung angrily replied "HER HUSBAND" and punched that low life, making him fall on the ground with a thud sound...

Taehyung was about to hit him more but Jungkook and Jimin dragged him away...

Brushing his fingers through his hair, Taehyung tried to calm his anger... while Divi just glared at him...

Divi : What was the need to fight with that man ? He was drunk... What was the need to be such a hero ? I was handling the situation...

That was it, losing his calm, Taehyung snapped at Divi "It was visible how you were handling the situation... If I didn't come on time then that man would have raped you literally... I am scared to think that what would have happened if we did not come to this pub by Coincidence today..."

Getting more pissed, Divi shouted "I don't need your help... I can handle myself well..."

Grabbing the ice pack, Taehyung placed on the corner of Divi's lips... While due to the sudden chilled sensation Divi winced in pain...

Divi ( Painfully ) : Ouch...

Divi just glared at him... as she was unable to speak... While Taehyung just ignored her...

Taehyung sternly commanded "Now you listen me carefully... If the next time does not come with such a beating, then I will also beat you up a lot..." While Divi just nodded her head like a disciplined kid...