Chapter 22

After placing Divi on the bed, Taehyung fished out a small key from his pocket and started unlocking the handcuff...

Totally astonished, Divi asked "You were carrying this key in your pocket all day long ?"

Showing his all teeth to Divi, Taehyung said "Now if you had concentrated more on finding the handcuff key than on seducing me, then I guess we would not have been in this compromising situation..."

Rolling her eyes in anger, Divi yelled "Ohh hello... There is no need to show much smartness..."

Taehyung ( Casually ) : I know that very well Mrs. Kim Divi... Because I was born smart...

Before Divi could bang his head on the wall, Taehyung escaped from there...

Entering the bathroom, Taehyung yelled "Don't stress your little mind too much..."

Divi was about to retort, when Taehyung again interrupted "And the rest of the fight will be done after dinner... Otherwise your small brain will not be able to function properly..."

Taunting her, Taehyung closed the door of the bathroom with a naughty smile on his face...

Punching the bed in anger, Divi muttered "Dinner ? and with him ? No ways... Divi some think..."

With the intention of skipping the dinner, Divi exited from the bedroom, stealthily... 

Roaming around the whole house, Divi unknowingly stepped into Taehyung's study room...

The study room looked more of a library, with a single painting, adorning it walls...

Comfortably settling on the sofa, Divi admired the framed painting...

The painting was not at all something extraordinary but captured the image of a mother, lovingly holding her child...

Looking at the painting for a quite long time, Divi didn't even realize, when sleep took over her...

Inside the bathroom

After teasing Divi to his hearts content, Taehyung finally decided to freshen up and opened the tap...

While removing his shirt, Taehyung's eyes fell on the black doodling...

Carefully looking at the shirt, a idiotic smile crept on Taehyung's lips...

'MOST KHADOOS HUBBY' were the exact phrase, scribbled at the back of his shirt...

Mentality saluting Divi's creativity, Taehyung decided to treasure the shirt for a lifetime...

Grinning like a fool, Taehyung did all his chores and came out of the bathroom...

On finding the room empty, Taehyung scratched his head in confusion...

Taehyung ( Concerned ) : Where has this madam gone now ?

After an hour's intensive search, Taehyung found Divi peacefully sleeping in his study room...

Taehyung carefully scooped Divi in his arms, not at all wanting to disturb the devils sleep...

Adjusting her on the bed properly, Taehyung placed a quick peck on her left cheek and run away from there...

Next morning

Halting his car in front of SEJONG UNIVERSITY, Taehyung gave his ultimate puppy dog look to Divi...

Taehyung : Please... Don't go... What an important work like this...

Divi : Will you stop nagging... I have rested at home for 2 weeks at your request... Now it's too much... I need to go to university also...

Taehyung ( Annoyed ) : Why are you always threatening college ?

Divi ( Shocked ) : You are talking shit... Have you got intoxicated in the morning ?

Taehyung ( Cribbing ) : Go... I don't talk to you...

Divi ( Pissed ) : I'm not interested in talking to you either...

Getting out of the car, Divi banged the door in frustration...

As she took few steps towards the entrance, when Taehyung screamed from behind "I will call you every hour and if you don't pick up the phone, I will come straight to college..."

Before Divi could turn back and give him a sound thrashing, Taehyung speed his car away from there...

Muttering innumerable curses, Divi yelled "Just unbelievable..."