Chapter 18

Taehyung and Divi were constantly gazing at the floor... While Taehyung's friend expected some kind of response from them...

Soon the awkward silence was broken, When Jungkook commented "Is something burning ?"

Horrifiedly both Taehyung and Divi looked at the pan, only to find smoke coming out of the noodles...

Divi went completely numb... While Taehyung instantly turned off the gas...

Making a cry baby face, Divi only meowed "Taehyung..."

That was it, Taehyung immediately looked at Divi, only to find her on the verge of crying...

Glaring back at Jungkook, Taehyung roared "Why your timing is so bad ? Because of you all the noodles got burnt... and I swear if Divi cried, I will kill you..."

Jungkook just gave apologetic look...

Jungkook ( Hurt ) : There is no value of a friend in front of wife...

Taehyung ( Pissed ) : Jungkook...

Before they could continue their battering session, Esha interrupted "Guys we came here to chill out, so just stop fighting..."

Giving a frustrated look, Taehyung turned back to find Divi still staring at the burnt noodles...

Placing his hand on her shoulder, Taehyung assuringly said "It's okay Divi... We will make noodles sometime again..."

Without uttering anything, Divi looked at Taehyung's eyes...

For the first time, Taehyung saw some kind of emotions in Divi's eyes but failed to decipher them...

Hiding her emotions perfectly, Divi just nodded her head and moved to the pool side...

With a sad look, Jungkook said "Sorry bro... I did not know that Divi is also sensitive to food like me..."

Giving an unbelievable look to Jungkook, Taehyung started giggling... While others also joined...

Reaching the pool side, Taehyung found Divi sitting at a corner and looking completely lost...

Moving towards her, Taehyung calmly said "Chill Divi... We will make noodles next time..."

Raising her head, Divi demanded "I want a drink..."

Cringing his nose a bit, Taehyung declared "Let me just get you a drink..."

Without protesting, Divi patiently waited for Taehyung to return with her drink...

Grabbing a can of beer from the bar counter, Taehyung headed towards Divi...

Opening the beer can, Taehyung gave a look to Divi... While Divi casually raised her hand to take the drink...

But instead of giving the drink to Divi, Taehyung emptied the whole beer can in a near by flower pot...

Divi ( Shocked ) : What the hell... Are you mad ?

Shrugging his shoulders, Taehyung casually commented "I had said that I am going to drink for you... But did not say that I am going to give you a drink..."

Getting totally pissed, Divi muttered "I HATE YOU..."

Taehyung instantly replied back "And I love you..."

Divi with a shocked expression "What ?"

Immediately realizing his slip of tongue, Taehyung tried to cover up "I mean... Opposite of hate is love... So I love you..."

Giving a weird look to Taehyung, Divi commented "You are seriously a weirdo..."

Before Taehyung could say anything, Jungkook screamed "To romance with wife later, come play with me for the time being..."

Faking a smile, Taehyung muttered under his breath "Romance my foot... My wife doesn't even talk with love for 2 minutes..."

Jungkook ( Confused ) : Where did you lost ?

Taehyung ( immediately ) : I am coming to play... You just shut your mouth...

Both Jungkook and Taehyung started playing the chess... While Others were intently staring at them...

Every time Taehyung took an aim, the dart used to hit the center of the board, making Jungkook crib, as he was losing...

Jungkook ( Whining ) : I don't want to play with you...

Taehyung ( Smirking ) : Grow up Jungkook...

Taehyung's leg pulling session was interrupted by Divi, who calmly stated "let me help you out Jungkook..."

On Divi's this proposal, Jungkook's eyes started glittering... While Taehyung made bad faces...

Taehyung ( Pissed ) : Ohh hello... You can't play for him... This match is only and only between the two of us...

Divi shrugged "So when did I say I'm going to play for Jungkook ?"

Taehyung ( Confused ) : Then what are you doing ?

Divi ( Casually ) : Just give me 2 seconds...

Saying this, Divi left from there... While all kept on looking at Divi's retreating figure animatedly...

Within a fraction of a second, Divi reappeared, holding a paper like thing in her hand...

Moving towards the board, Divi pinned the paper on it...

Finally, when Taehyung read what was written on the paper, his eyes went wide... While others was already rolling on the floor laughing...

The paper read : TAEHYUNG IS A LOSER...

Jungkook ( Excitedly ) : Wow Divi... What idea has come out to motivate me... Now I will definitely win...

Divi sweetly smiled at Jungkook... While Taehyung just rolled his eyes.. and the next half of the game, Jungkook managed to beat Taehyung... Because Taehyung's  whole concentration was on a giggling Divi... It was for the first time, Taehyung found Divi enjoying so freely...

After defeating Taehyung, Jungkook and Divi high fived... While Taehyung just cherished the smile on Divi's face...

Looking at Taehyung, Divi showed his thumps down and turned to leave from there...

But Taehyung holds Divi's wrist, preventing her from moving further...

Divi freed her hand from Taehyung's hold and moved away... While Taehyung couldn't take eyes off Divi... 

After sometime Taehyung and Divi had an eye lock...