Chapter 11

Divi was lying on the floor like dead corpse, her face covered with hair...

Taehyung shuddered at the sight and clutched the doors knob, out of fear...

Calming his nerves, Taehyung strode towards Divi and bend beside her...

Placing her head on his lap, Taehyung removed the strands of her hair, with his shivering hands...

Divi's body was cold like ice...

Taehyung was constantly patting Divi's cheeks to gain her consciousness but nothing helped...

It was then, Taehyung's eyes fell on the syringe and a small glass bottles, scattered around the carpet...

Without wasting anytime, Taehyung scooped Divi in his arms and climbed down the stairs...

Minnie was shocked on finding Divi in such a condition...

Minnie ( Panicked ) : What happened to madam ? Is she ok ?

But Taehyung was in no state to reply Minnie...

Dashing out of the house, Taehyung carefully laid Divi in the back seat and started his car to reach the hospital as soon as possible...

During the whole drive, Taehyung kept on checking on Divi though the rare view mirror... while the tears were voluntarily flowing out of his eyes, soaking the collar of his shirt...

At hospital

It was been exactly 2 hours, that Taehyung was sitting outside the ICU without any life or hope in him...

He was too numb to react even...

After coming out of the ICU, the doctor kept his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, trying to give him the much needed moral support...

Doctor : We need to talk...

Looking at the doctor blankly, Taehyung finally uttered "How is she ?"

The doctor took the empty seat beside Taehyung...

Doctor - For the time being she is out of danger... but...

Taehyung instantly replied "But ?" 

Doctor : Taehyung... you very well realize that this is a case of drugs overdose... but the thing which is troubling me is something else...

Taehyung ( Nervously ) : Please tell clearly what happened ? Is Divi okay?

Taking a deep breath, the doctor continued "Taehyung... While doing Divi's checkup, we have found traces of other syringes... which clearly indicates that Divi regularly takes drugs... but the thing which is actually bothering me is... how can she took more drugs than her capacity ? see Taehyung in my view, it has only one concept at the moment and that is that Divi tried to commit suicide..."

Taehyung world just stopped moving and he blankly stared at the doctor...

To handle the situation, the doctor said "Don't worry... My guess could be wrong too... It's just that yo need to really take care of Divi and give her love..."

As the doctor left, Taehyung head was buzzing with the dreadful assumptions of the doctor and soon sleep took over...

Taehyung's deep slumber was disturbed by the yelling and screaming of someone...

Opening his eyes, Taehyung tried to register his surroundings, when Divi's loud scream got his attention...

Rushing towards the ICU, Taehyung entered the room with a bang...

But the scene in front of him was quite a bizarre...

The nurse was trying to hide behind the sofa... while Divi was all set to aim the glass and smash the nurses head...

As soon as the nurse saw Taehyung, she ran and hide behind him...

Nurse : Take care of your own wife...

Stuffing Taehyung's hand with the medicine, the nurse ran away from there... while Divi gave nasty looks to the nurse...

Moving towards Divi, Taehyung calmly ordered "Take your medicine quietly..."

Without looking at Taehyung, Divi asked "Why ?  Why did you save me ? Why didn't you let me die ?"

That was it, losing his calm, Taehyung roared at her "Now if you don't stop your bullshit then I will give you a slap..."

Getting scared of him, Divi retorted back "What's your problem ? neither let you live in peace nor let you die..."

Taehyung : You are my problem... Mrs. Kim Divi...

Divi : What do you want to prove by repeatedly associating your name with my name ? Our marriage is about to end in a month... why don't you just get that...

Frustratedly Taehyung yelled at Divi "One month left... And we are married for this one month too... You are my wife and I am your husband... so just shut the fuck up..."

Pushing the tablet in a shocked Divi's mouth, Taehyung passed her the glass of water with his free glares... while Divi was stunned by witnessing the dominating nature of Taehyung...

Taking a careful look at Taehyung, Divi could clearly make out that he was really scared of something but only if she knew, that Taehyung was scared of losing her...