Chapter 26

With Divi's exit, Taehyung's life also halted...

Though Taehyung was breathing, but his heart stopped... He was physically seated on the stairs but mentally his souls was on fire...

A day without Divi was like a nightmare for Taehyung... The worst kind of punishment he could ever imagine...

Finally Taehyung reverie was disturbed by the constant honking of the door bell...

Thinking it to be Divi on the other hand, Taehyung immediately rushed towards the door to unlock it...

Without looking at the person, Taehyung started Whining "Thank god you are back... You know how much I was missing you..."

Not getting any reply from the other hand, Taehyung finally spared a look at the person...

The next instant, Taehyung hugged the person and let his treasured tears flow freely...

Taehyung could only managed to mutter "Dad..."

Giving a tight hug to Taehyung, Mr. Kim patted his head lovingly... Breaking the hug, Taehyung just said "I lost her dad... I lost her forever..."

Entering the house, both father and son again settled on the stairs and looked at the beautiful sunrise...

Breaking the silence, Mr. Kim said "I told you Taehyung these 6 months will change things..."

Taehyung just nodded his head...

Mr. Kim ( Calmly ) : So how does it feel to be a married man ?

Taehyung ( Sarcastically ) : I couldn't save my marriage... Forget about being a married man...

Mr. Kim : I told you think a hundred times before getting married but where are you listening to me... This is marriage not a business deal...

Taehyung ( Cribbing ) : It is too late, but it is understood that there is more love in life than money...

Mr. Kim ( Sarcastically ) : It's time to play with your kids, but still you wasting time in crying...

Taehyung retorted back "Bring my wife, then I will make you a grandfather soon..."

Mr. Kim ( Pissed ) : By hanging like this, you cannot make me a grandfather at all... My daughter-in-law did a great job except for an unromantic idiot like you... I am proud of her...

Giving a shocked expression, Taehyung asked "Am I unromantic ?"

Mr. Kim ( Confidently ) : And then what else... Instead of searching for his wife, sitting here is shedding tears...

Taehyung ( Pissed ) : Are you my dad ? Who motivates his own son like this ?

Mr. Kim ( Pissed ) : Thankfully I am motivating you even after all this, otherwise my plan was to kick you out of the house... So go and bring my daughter-in-law back home...

Glaring at Mr. Kim, Taehyung said "God should not give such a bitter father to anyone..."

Mr. Kim ( Roared ) : Open your ears and listen if my daughter-in-law does not return home, then you too will be out of the house...

Fully shocked by this declaration, Taehyung's jaws dropped...

Mr. Kim with attitude said "Now what is the look giving, go quickly and bring my daughter-in-law..."

And the next instant, Taehyung rushed to get his wife back... While Mr. Kim grinned...

Reaching up to the door, Taehyung again came back and kissed Mr. Kim's cheeks and mumbled "Thanks dad... I love you..."

Mr. Kim ( Lovingly ) : Love you too son... Now quickly go... I can't wait more to play with my grandchildren...

Blowing a flying kiss to Mr. Kim, Taehyung left the house, in order to get his badass wife back...