Chapter 2

Kim Mansion
7 : Am...

Climbing down the stairs in his formal cloths, Taehyung directly headed towards the dining area...

Taehyung in his calm demeanor, asked his caretaker "Where is Divi ?"

Minnie in a matter of fact way replied "Sir.... Ma'am is already gone..."

On hearing this, Taehyung just had only one question in the back of his mind, which he immediately fired at Minnie "Did she have her breakfast ?"

But Minnie nodded her head negatively...

Taehyung thinks : What is wrong with this girl ? couldn't leave the house after breakfast?

To break Taehyung pool of thoughts, Minnie asked "Sir... shall I give your breakfast ?"

Giving a faint smile to Minnie, Taehyung said "I am not in the mood... I'll do it later..."

Saying this Taehyung dashed out of the house... While Minnie just stood over there, thinking about the weird behavior of this newly wedded couple...

Kim Communications
Taehyung's cabin...

For the past 5 hours, Taehyung had been attending back to back conferences, just to keep his mind away from Divi's thoughts...

Going all thermonuclear on the employees, Taehyung has been seriously cracking the whip whole day...

Unable to control his curiosity, finally Jungkook asked "Taehyung bro... looking at you, it is as if your wife has not given you food..."

On hearing the word 'WIFE', Taehyung raised his head from the laptop and glared at Jungkook...

Taehyung : Just shut your mouth Jungkook...

Jungkook, whining like a baby "Look, now you are shouting at me too..."

Taehyung frustratedly brushed his hairs with his fingers and said "I'm not screaming bro..."

Jungkook : Then what is the secret behind your angry look?

Taehyung ( Annoyed ) : Nothing like that, Jungkook... just let it be...

Jungkook ( excitedly ) : Look, I will not let you live in peace until you tell me... So why to waste the time... speak fast, what's the matter ?

Giving in to Jungkook's prying nature, Taehyung just mouthed "Divi..."

Jungkook confusedly repeated "Divi ? Who is she ? Is she hot ?"

Taehyung just rolled his eyes in anger "She is Divi... Mrs. Kim Divi... My wife..."

Jungkook ( teasingly ) : Ohh your wife... so what did your wife do ? I mean... What did sister in law do ?

On hearing the word 'SISTER IN LAW' Taehyung just wanted to bang his head on the wall...

But stopped his train of wild desires... as for now he just wanted to solve the riddle named 'Divi...'

Taehyung told Jungkook about Divi's little speech on being non existent in his life...

After listening the whole thing, Jungkook smirked "What difference does it make to you whether it is there or not ? because as far a I know... In your eyes this 6 months marriage has no value... so you should be happy...that Divi also thinks like you..."

Showing the mirror of reality to Taehyung, Jungkook left from there with an insight of the future... While Taehyung was dumbstruck with the whole situation...

Somewhere the harsh reality of his 6 months marriage pinched him... but Taehyung won't be accepting that so easily...

12 o'clock in the night...

Ringing the door bell, Divi waited patiently, Minnie to show up...

But instead of Minnie, it was Taehyung who opened the door...

In sleepy voice, Taehyung said "Hey... why is it so late to come home ?"

Without replying to his question, Divi entered the house... While Taehyung was expecting this silent treatment only...

Taehyung ( concerned ) : Dinner is ready... come eat...

Again there was a silence, as Divi just headed towards the dining table and took a seat...

Sitting opposite to Divi, Taehyung just keenly observed her each and every moment...

On sensing Taehyung's intent gaze on her, Divi asked "Do you want to have dinner too ?"

Taehyung just politely declined "No... you eat..."

Ignoring Taehyung's presence, Divi just concentrated on food...

Hesitating a bit, Taehyung started "Ummm.... I...."

Divi ( confused ) : What ?

Taehyung ( nervously ) : Actually my friends are coming home tomorrow... to meet you...

Nodding her head, Divi said "Okay... I will be there..."

On hearing her reply, Taehyung took a breath of relief...

Wiping her mouth, Divi stood up in order to leave... While Taehyung cleared his throat to gain Divi's attention

Divi straight away looked at Taehyung and asked "Have something to say ?"

Without saying anything, Taehyung just handed her a bunch of keys...

Taehyung : Duplicate keys of the house...

Nodding her head in understanding, Divi stared at Taehyung, As she felt Taehyung had something more to say...

Gathering all his courage, Taehyung handed her, his business card...

Divi : I guess... I am not a business associate of yours... then why is this card for?

Taehyung : This is my mobile number... in case of any emergency you can contact me...

Divi : Okay...

Saying this Divi started leaving...

Taking it as his cue, Taehyung haphazardly asked "And your number ?"

Divi heard Taehyung's question, but decided to walk away... While Taehyung just half heartedly accepted Divi's silence...

Entering the room, Divi's first impulse was to crush the business card and dump it in the bin... but instead of that, she did something which was not expected...

Feeding the number in her mobile, Divi just dropped a message for Taehyung...

'Good night..... Mr. weirdo.....'

On the other hand, Taehyung face had a genuine smile on receiving Divi's message...

Maybe there was still some hope left in their 6 months marriage...