Chapter 9

Returning from his jogging, Taehyung was heading towards his room, When he asked Minnie about Divi's whereabouts, like everyday...

Taehyung ( Calmly ) : Has Divi gone ?

But today, Minnie's answer was a bit different...

Engrossed in her work, Minnie replied "No sir...Madam has not come out of her room yet..."

Suspiciously, Taehyung checked his watch, only to find the time being 8 o'clock in the morning...

Taehyung : Strange... Divi leaves early every day, then what is she doing for so long today ?

Climbing the stairs, Taehyung brain was filled with different reasons for Divi's delay, making him more restless...

Taehyung thinks : Is Divi's health okay ? Did something happen to her ? What to do ?

Chucking his thoughts, Taehyung decided to check on Divi...

Knocking on the door of Divi's room, Taehyung found no response from the other side...

Getting restless with every passing second, Taehyung called Divi's name for few times... but again there was no response...

Taehyung was about to break the door, when he noticed it to be unbolted...

Twisting the know, Taehyung entered the dark room...

Somehow managing to remove the curtains, Taehyung looked at the bed, which was empty...

Taehyung ( Panicked ) : Where has this Divi gone?

Taehyung was about to move towards the bed, when his leg hits the corner of the bed, making him fall on something soft...

Divi screamed out in pain and fear "Ouch..."

Raising his head, Taehyung realized that he was lying above Divi, with his full body weight on her...

Giving a confused look, Taehyung asked "Why are you sleeping on the floor ?"

Divi ( Sarcastically ) : A lot of dust had accumulated under the bed, so I was cleaning it...

Rolling his eyes at Divi's lame joke, Taehyung said "Very funny... Now tell directly what are you doing on the floor ?"

Divi : I was not having dreams of prince charming on the bed, so thought I would sleep on the floor and watch maybe something will happen...

With a tinge of jealousy in his tone, Taehyung charged "Who is this Prince Charming ? Any student of your university or one of your Roadside Romeos ?"

Divi : Are you seriously that dumb ? or do you do such illogical things in front of me ?

Huffing like a bull, Taehyung said "One, you don't know which Prince Charming's dreams are coming and on top of that you are accusing me of being dumb... there is a limit to insult..."

Divi : Don't start broadcasting your daily soap early in the morning... I am highly allergic to daily soap...

With an open mouth, Taehyung muttered "You think I do daily soap ?"

Nodding her head positively, Divi said "Exactly..."

Taehyung making his cry baby face, mouthed "You are very mean..."

Ignoring Taehyung's puppy face, Divi retorted "Ohh hello... mean... mode... calculate later... For the moment get off my top..."

 Shrugging his shoulders, Taehyung declared "You called me a dumb and you are also ordering from above, so now I am not going to give up, do whatever you want to do..."

Gritting her teeth, Divi threatened "I swear... I will kick you between your legs... so just move..."

Fully horrified, Taehyung said "You are a very dangerous woman..."

Pushing Taehyung by his shoulders, Divi replied "It's just a small threat... Now if you don't get over me in 5 seconds then I will really kick you..."

Taking Divi's threat way to seriously, Taehyung immediately got up and held his hand out to help Divi...

Hitting Taehyung's hand, Divi stood up with the support of bed... while Taehyung winced in pain...

Taehyung was about to complain further, when after giving a single look to Divi, he started blushing...

Confused with the sudden shyness in Taehyung's body language, Divi charged "Why are you shy like such a bride ?"

Taehyung ( Stammering ) : Why are you wearing such short clothes ?

Divi immediately looked at the mirror, only to find herself standing in a shorts and crop top... Instantly Divi hide behind the curtains, trying to cover herself... while Taehyung was numb...

Realizing the whole blunder, Divi roared "Get out of my room you idiot..."

Shutting his eyes tightly, Taehyung pleaded "I am so sorry... I didn't see anything..."

Muttering innumerable sorry, Taehyung ran for his room, leaving an embarrassed Divi behind...

Coming out from behind the curtains, Divi rubbed her forehead nervously...

Divi thinks : How did I come in front of that idiot in this clothes ? Seeing me in shorts he was turning red like a tomato...

While Divi was busy in cursing and calling names, Taehyung peeped inside the room and said with a smirk "Well I've seen everything... Mrs. Hot Kim..."

Getting more annoyed with Taehyung's smirk, Divi launched a cushion at him, which hits the door, as Taehyung shuts it on time...

Next day

Dean's office

Clearing his throat for the hundredth time, the dean tried to gather courage...

Unable to bear the silence, Divi finally asked "Sir... why did you call me urgently ?"

The dean said "Divi... higher authorities have canceled your scholarship..."

This news fell like a bomb on Divi and she lost her calm "What ? But how can they do that ?"

Dean : Divi... the higher authorities can't be questioned... That's why we have to cancel your scholarship by following their orders...

Divi : But without any valid reason how can you do that ? My marks and attendance are up to the mark then what is the problem ?

Dean ( calmly ) : Divi... I can understand that whatever you are saying is true but at the same time I can't go against the higher authorities... So it is better that you clear your fees as soon as possible... Anyway, such a small amount your dad can easily pay...

That was it, banging her hand on the desk, Divi roared like a lioness "I got this scholarship not because of my father's name but on my own... So sir I will definitely clear the fees... that to without any help..."

Scaring the shit out of the poor Dean, Divi dashed out of the room with a heavy heart...