Chapter 14

Inside the bathroom...

Brushing her teeth vigorously, Divi cursed Taehyung "Idiot disturbed my sleep in the morning..."

While dabbing her face with the towel an ingenious idea came in Divi's mind...

Smirking wickedly, Divi laid the trap for Taehyung...

Divi thinks : You are very fond of becoming a husband, now you see fun...

Coming out of the bathroom, Divi like a caring wife said "You too go and get the freshness up then we will walk down..."

Taehyung thinks : What happened to her ? how did she suddenly become so good ?

Doubting the sudden change in Divi' behavior, Taehyung walked inside the bathroom... While the smirk on Divi's face was not fading away...

Divi was busy in setting the bed properly, when she heard a knock on the door...

Addressing the door Divi found Jungkook, Esha, Rupal and Jimin standing with get well soon cards and flowers in there hands...

Giving a genuine smile to them, Divi let all enter the room...

Jungkook : Well we didn't know that you have shifted to Taehyung's room...

Esha : Come on Jungkook... This is her husband's room... So she will be here...

Getting a bit uncomfortable with the current topic, Divi tired to look here and there...

Coming out of the bathroom, while wiping his face, Taehyung casually said "What are you guys doing here this morning ?"

Gaping at Taehyung in disbelief, Jungkook commented "Where are you going by becoming a ghost ?"

Taehyung ( Confused ) : What do you mean ?

Jungkook : Just look at your face in the mirror...

Not at all getting Jungkook's point, Taehyung looked at his reflection on the mirror only to scream... 

All were just rolling on the floor laughing... While Divi was laughing her ass off...

The towel which Taehyung used was very carefully smeared with toothpaste... Resulting in a face pack of toothpaste, perfectly applied on Taehyung's face...

Taehyung Irritatedly yelled "DIVIIIII..."

Hiding behind Jungkook, Divi tried to act confident "Why are you screaming like crazy this morning ?"

Taehyung : You first come out from behind Jungkook, then I will tell you why I am shouting...

Divi ( Scared ) : No way... You won't even come near me...

Taehyung ( Annoyed ) : Now you are seriously gone Mrs. Kim Divi...

Moving towards Jungkook, Taehyung shouted "You move away or else you will get killed instead..."

Jungkook started cribbing "Hey I am her to have breakfast not your slap..."

Taehyung : You get out of the middle...

Divi clutched Jungkook's shirt from behind and pleaded "Please Jungkook don't even move from here..."

Jungkook : I did not want to become a sauce between you husband and wife, that's why I am going...

Before Divi could understand anything Jungkook ducked, due to which Taehyung got hold of her hand and jerked her towards him...

Taehyung : Guys I need some alone time with my wife... so please cooperate...

Getting his clue all left from there, not before giving the couple sly smiles... While Divi was in shock...

Taehyung pinned Divi to the near by wall, making giving her further shocks...

Moving softly, Divi said "What the hell..."

But who the heck was listening to Divi, because Taehyung was all the while admiring her angelic face...

Taehyung's one hand was comfortable clutching Divi by her waist... While the other hand rested on the wall perfectly caging her...

Getting irritated by Taehyung's gaping session, Divi slapped on his shoulders...

Taehyung : What happened ?

Divi : What happened to you ? Why were you staring like this ?

Not at all wanting to get caught by his over sweet wife, Taehyung said "Wondering how this toothpaste will look on your face..."

With an horrified expression Divi yelled "Don't even think... Stay away from me..."

Taehyung ( Smirking ) : Time to think is gone... Now it's time for some action...

As Taehyung started reducing the distance between them, Divi just shut her eyes out of fear...

Grinning at Divi's closed eyes, Taehyung sat on his knees...

Finding no moment from Taehyung's side, Divi opened her eyes after gathering her courage...

But what Taehyung did next, just made Divi gasp...

Taehyung cleaned his face from Divi's top... While Divi just stood over there like a statue...

Getting back on his leg, Taehyung smirked at Divi and commented with honey dripping from his voice "Tit for tat... Mrs. Kim Divee..."