Chapter 19

Coming out of the bathroom, Taehyung looked at the bed, only to find empty...

Gritting his teeth in annoyance, Divi dashed out...

On the other hand, after adjusting the pillows, Divi was about to sleep, when Taehyung shouted inside her room...

Divi : What a joke ? Won't you even let me sleep peacefully at night ?

Without paying any heed to Divi's rants, Taehyung scooped her in his arms, as if she was a glass doll...

Divi tried to protest but all her efforts were useless, as Taehyung didn't even budge...

Entering back to his room, Taehyung placed Divi on the bed and glared at her...

Getting intimidated by Taehyung's constant gaze, Divi cribbed "Why are you staring like this ? I am not a criminal who ran away from jail..."

Taehyung sarcastically replied "Of course Mrs. Kim Divi... You are not a criminal who ran away from jail but a wife who ran away from my room..."

With an open mouth, Divi gapped at Taehyung... While Taehyung went towards his sofa and slept...

Nodding her head in shock, Divi also laid back and tried to sleep...

12'o clock in the night

Tossing on the bed, Divi was sweating profusely and keeps on muttering "Please... Please... Why are you doing this ? Why don't you guys love me ? What is my mistake ?"

Listening to the sound of Divi's constant blabbering, Taehyung's sleep broke...

Sitting up on the sofa, Taehyung looked at Divi, only to find crying in her sleep...

Getting tensed, Taehyung moved towards the bed and sat beside Divi...

Lightly patting Divi's cheeks, Taehyung said "Divi... What happened ? Please open your eyes..."

Getting up with a sudden force, Divi kept on blabbering "I don't want to die... Those people were about to kill me... They were going to kill me before I was even born..."

Unable to bear Divi's condition, Taehyung grabbed both of her arms and pulled her towards him...

Taehyung ( Concerned ) : What are you saying Divi ? Who wants to kill you ?

Instinctively grabbing Taehyung's collar, Divi said "I can't... I can't take it anymore... Please ease this pain... Please give me my sleeping pills or my drug packets... Please Taehyung please... I don't want to be alive... I want to die..."

That was it, Taehyung completely lost his calm and roared "Just shut up... Before speaking anything, you do not think at all what will be its effect on others... If you are very fond of dying, then open your ears and listen Mrs. Kim Divi... I will not allow you to harm yourself till the last moments of my life..."

Once Taehyung's words started seeping inside Divi's brain, the tears started trickling down her cheeks...

Without giving a second thought, Divi crashed in Taehyung's arms, crying like a baby... While Taehyung just carressed her lovingly...

After crying for quite a long time, Taehyung finally asked "Divi... What were you talking about ? Who doesn't love you ? And who wanted to kill you as soon as you were born ?"

Hearing Taehyung's question, Divi holds Taehyung's shoulder tightened...

Stammering badly, Divi only managed to say "Mom... Dad..."

Taehyung's hold immediately tightened around Divi...

Gathering some courage, Divi muttered "Please give me some sleeping pills otherwise I won't be able to bear this pain..."

Breaking the hug forcefully, Taehyung took Divi in his arms and moved out of the room...

With no energy left in her, Divi just wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck...

On reaching the kitchen, Taehyung made Divi sit on the port and he himself started preparing hot chocolate...

Without any expression, Divi looked at Taehyung's each and every movement, as if trying to capture some memories of him...

Once done with making the hot chocolate, Taehyung passed a glass to Divi and eyed her to drink it...

Not at all wanting to break the soothing silence around them, Divi quickly drink it... while Taehyung just mentally noted her sharp features...

After finishing the hot chocolate, Taehyung took Divi towards the sofa in the living room and placed her on it...

Taehyung was about to move away from there, when Divi held his little finger...

Turning back to his head, Taehyung found Divi pleading with her eyes...

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung sat beside Divi... While Divi comfortably placed her head on Taehyung's chest and closed her eyes... After lots of crying, Divi was able to have a peaceful sleep but the sleep from Taehyung's eyes disappeared...

He constantly carressed a sleepy Divi's cheeks and tried to rub off the dried tears from her face...