Chapter 8

Standing outside SEJONG UNIVERSITY, Taehyung whined like a child...

Taehyung : Was it necessary to come here? My important meeting got canceled just because of this stupid event...

Esha : Oh man you sit quietly, since you have come, you are crying...

Jungkook : There is no other work in Taehyung's life than to entertain Divi...

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung said "Do I see the clown ?"

Jungkook : You don't need to see the joker, Because you are only and only Divi's husband...

Taehyung ( Annoyed ) : Praising or abusing ?

Jungkook ( Playfully ) : Understand what suits you...

Taehyung was gonna fight with Jungkook, further when Jimin decided to step in...

Jimin ( Concerned ) : Guys just stop it... We are here for a good cause... So let's just focus on that...

Giving glares to each other, All started walking inside the university...

On reaching the venue, All found themselves standing inside a huge hall with different kinds of motivational quotes written on the walls...

The hall room was occupied by only girls, who were dreamily staring at Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin...

Cheerfully smiling at All, the dean said "You guys were able to come here after taking out a little time for us from your busy schedule, that's a big deal for us..."

Esha ( smiling ) : Sir, you don't need to say thank you... Your college is taking such a big step for women empowerment, in this we just came to make our small contribution...

Smiling at them, the Dean addressed to the girls "Sejong University has taken a small initiative to raise voice against the atrocities against girls in the society..."

As the Dean ended his speech, the girls were going crazy to listen Taehyung's speech...

Giving a nervous smile, Taehyung started "I just want to say only one thing girls... Nobody has the right to snatch the beautiful smiles from your face... So just be strong and fight back..."

Though Taehyung's speech was short, but it had a different level of meaning to...

Clapping there hands in appreciation, the girls stood in a circle to start their first defense class...

Taehyung was going to leave from there, when the Dean asked him to give a demo...

Seeing the hesitation in Taehyung's body language, the Dean commended "Just relax Taehyung... let me find you a partner for the demo..."

The mention of partner for Taehyung, gained attention of all the young ladies in the hall, who were busy showing themselves off...

Looking around the whole class, Dean eyes rested on a particular girl, who was all set to dash out of the class, through the window...

Smiling a bit on her craziness, the Dean happily declared "Park Divi will help you for the demo..."

Taehyung, who was least interested in the whole thing, was known fully attentive on hearing his beloved wife's name... while Taehyung's all friends was shocked, as they didn't knew about Divi being a student of Sejong University...

On the other hand Divi, who was trying to hide herself, since Taehyung entered the hall as a chief guest, just face palmed...

Dropping her plan of escaping, Divi embraced herself to face her not so loving husband...