Chapter 21

Caressing Divi's hair lovingly, Taehyung said "Divi... Mr. Park is gone... Now he will never come back to trouble you..."

Raising her head, Divi looked straight into Taehyung's eyes, trying to get security... Holding her in his arms protectively, Taehyung unknowingly provide the warmth and assurance, which Divi craved for...

Entering in his cabin, Taehyung placed Divi on the table... While he myself sat on the chair...

Giving a tug at Taehyung's hand, Divi smirked...

Raising his brows, Taehyung asked "Now what happened ?"

Divi : How will you work...

Saying this, Divi raised their handcuffed wrists...

Smirking back at Divi, Taehyung said "I am Leftie..."

That was it, Divi gapped at Taehyung with amusement... while Taehyung just suppressed his giggles...

Getting back to his laptop, Taehyung started working... While Divi pouted annoyedly...

Hell bored with the whole situation, Divi grabbed her purse and started rummaging through it...

Fishing out her lipstick, Divi gave a cunning look towards Taehyung, who was completely oblivious of her naughty mind...

Applying the cherry red lipstick n her perfact lips, Divi smirked...

Moving a bit closer to Taehyung, Divi did what Taehyung never expected...

Just below Taehyung's ear, Divi placed a kiss... while involuntarily Taehyung moaned...

Coming out of his trance, Taehyung moved away from Divi and asked "Why are you placing your hand on my honor ?"

Giggling like a devil, Divi said "Open my hands... and I swear I will not put my hand on your honor..."

Understanding Divi's smartness, Taehyung comfortably sat on his position and started working...

Getting pissed by Taehyung's ignorance, Divi said "Thin again otherwise I'll do one more kiss..."

Looking at her, Taehyung said "I have no problem Mrs. Kim Divi... So please continue with your kissing... After all, my staff should also know how horny my wife is..."

Leaving a shocked Divi, Taehyung again digged in his work... While Divi really tried hard to process his each and every word...

Rolling her eyes in sheer annoyance, Divi started looking around the cabin, to find something interesting...

After quite a lot of intensive search, Divi's eyes rested on the marker pans kept on Taehyung's desk...

Grabbing a marker pan stealthily, Divi removed his cap and started searching for a base...

Unable to find a paper or a notepad, Divi stared at Taehyung, only to come up with a superb idea...

Giving a mischievous smile, Divi started doodling at the back of Taehyung's white shirt... While Taehyung on finding his over sweet wife's deeds, smiled like a Romeo and tried to act as if engrossed in his work...

Finally getting done with half of his work, Taehyung commented "If you are finished painting my shirt, shall we go to eat now ?"

Biting her tongue out of embarrassment, Divi just nodded her head...

Scooping her in his arms comfortably, Taehyung moved towards the cafeteria...

Ignoring the shocked faces of his staff, Taehyung placed Divi on the table and settled himself on the chair...

Taehyung ( Calmly ) : Salad or Sandwich ?

Giving a disgusting look, Divi said "Ewwww... I don't want to have greenly vegetables..."

Calming his nerves, Taehyung asked "Then noodles ?"

Divi ( Casually ) : NO...

Taehyung once again asked "Then what will you eat ?"

Showing her glittery eyes, Divi declared "Pastry..."

Taehyung ( Pissed ) : Who eats pastries at lunch time ?

Divi ( Casually ) : I...

Giving in to her demand, Taehyung ordered to strawberry crunch for them...

Soon their order arrived... While Taehyung got busy with an urgent call...

Ignoring the whole damn world, Divi just dived into her delicious pastry...

Within a seconds, the whole pastry just vanished into thin air... Cringing her nose a bit, Divi mischievously eyes Taehyung's pastry...

As she moved her spoon towards Taehyung's pastry, she got a smack on her hand...

Irritatedly raising her head, Divi shouted "What happened ? Don't even eat in peace..."

Taehyung : Ohh madam keep your hands off my pastry...

Rolling her eyes, Divi was about to argue, when she was cut in the middle by an employee's not so generous comment...

Stammering like hell, the employee mouthed "Sir you have lipstick stains on your neck..."

Both Taehyung and Divi gave a shocked look to the employee...

Taehyung ( Super pissed ) : Whose office is this ? Mine... Whose wife is this ? Mine... Whose lipstick marks are these ? Obviously my wife's... Now if I want, I can make my wife sit on my lap... ( Taehyung comfortably pulled Divi in his lap )... And I can kiss her like this... ( Taehyung gave a quick peck on Divi's cheek )... Do you have any problem with this ?

Nodding his head in big no, the employee ran away from there...

Looking back at Divi, Taehyung found her holding her cheek, where he kissed...

Taehyung ( Smirking ) : Now why are you giving such looks ? I don't take any debt... So kiss instead of kiss...

Divi just couldn't even think straight and gapped at Taehyung in utter disbelief...