Chapter 3

After returning from his jogging session, Taehyung straight away climbed the stairs... but the poor soul was so much engrossed in his mobile, that he failed to differentiate between his and Divi's room..

Raised his hand, Taehyung just only did one thing and that is to scream his lungs out...

On hearing scream, Minnie came running towards him...

Minnie ( Panicked ) : What happened sir ?

Getting back to his sense, Taehyung said "Was there an earthquake here ? what's up with this room ?"

It was then, Minnie peeped inside the room only to find Divi's clothes scattered everywhere...

Minnie ( Calmly ) : Sir... I guess this is Mrs. Kim's clothes...

Taehyung ( Irritatedly ) : That's it I know too... But what are they doing outside the wardrobe ?

Minnie ( Clueless ) : No idea Sir...

Taehyung said "Just do one thing.. get these clothes washed..."

Saying this Taehyung moved to his correct room... While Minnie animatedly stared at the heap of clothes...

6 : 00 Pm...

It was very unusual of Divi to return at this time... but obliging to Taehyung's request, Divi came home early...

On finding Minnie busy in the kitchen, Divi just headed towards her room...

Throwing her bag on the bed, Divi moved towards the wardrobe to grab a pair of suitable dress...

As soon as Divi opened the wardrobe, she got the shock of her life and yelled "Ahhhhh....."

Closing her ears in reflex, Minnie muttered "What a mad couple... both keep shouting..."

Poor Minnie again came rushing to Divi's room...

Panting heavily, Minnie asked "What happened ma'am ?"

Divi : Where  are my clothes ?

Scared of Divi's outburst, Minnie meekly said "Mr. Kim asked to get them washed"

That was it, The world came crushing on Divi's head...

Divi just manage to say "What the heck am I supposed to wear now ?"

9 : 30 Pm...

Entering the house with his friends, Taehyung asked them to settle down...

Getting hold of Minnie, Taehyung bombarded her with questions "Is dinner ready ? What about the dessert ? and most importantly... where is Divi ?"

On getting no response from Minnie, Taehyung frustratedly looked at the direction in which she was staring...

As soon as Taehyung's eyes rested on Divi, wearing a saree, his breath hitched... As if he was in some kind of a beautiful daze...

But for Divi, the situation was exactly opposite... Divi just wanted to punch Taehyung across his face and break three to four teeth of his...

On approaching Taehyung, Divi was all set to bark at him but there moment got disturbed by Jungkook...

Jungkook : So you are Taehyung's wife...

The word 'WIFE' just added more fuel to Divi's anger...