Chapter 2 Omega

Humans and dragons will differentiate into secondary genders during puberty, which are alpha, beta and omega. There are estrus periods and both alphas and omegas have pheromones.

Your legs will go soft when you smell it and you will lose your rationality. When the inhibitor comes off, the heat pheromones will spread. You can only be marked by one alpha for a lifetime...

Betas and omegas are indeed 0.5 and 0, they can both give birth.

Shen Mian was quiet for a while and reluctantly accepted this information; Dean Shen now has the ability to give birth, but Dean Shen does not know how to give birth.

So he obviously does not know how to lay two eggs.

Dorey felt he could definitely drag Shen Mian to get married this time. He knew that Shen Mian had entered the wasteland because he couldn't support Gian. The live broadcast room received a lot of attention and rewards, but Shen Mian definitely had no guts to go again.

Shen Mian should understand that he can never support a kindergarten by himself and should conscientiously marry him.

The population of omegas is way less than betas, so it's easy to see that there are fewer omegas like that. Although it's not Dorey's favourite gentle type, the icy look is good enough.

A male omega, they're only interesting because they are a man.

There is a cub behind Shen Mian who was reluctant to act, was thinking for a while before bluntly saying, " No, you can't marry."

Dorey's expression became gloomy, "Don't take yourself too seriously, Shen Mian. Can you afford to raise the gem dragon? You can come back with me and raise two eggs, I can give that cub two more bowls of food."

"Also," Dorey licked his lips and glanced down at Shen Mian, "How hard is it for a person to be in estrus? Can someone like me not satisfy you? Or do you only like handsome men. That kind of boring alpha has nothing but a good looking face..."

Dorey felt a pain in his abdomen, his whole body suddenly flew up.

When Shen Mian heard "that handsome face", he knew that the two were not the same and he acted immediately. Since Dorey is a dragon, Shen Mian completely used up all his strength.

Dorey felt pain in his back when he hit the floor; although he said he should be a bit more manly, it seems he is a bit too manly.

Shen Mian, "Are you going to leave or not?"

Dorey stood up, dark scales beginning to appear on his neck, his pupil completely changing from a humanoid round shape to a vertical pupil: "Since you don't want to comply, then there is no other way. You omegas, it's better to not give you any face, what kind of person do you think..."

While speaking, Dorey has already changed from human to a half-dragon form. The bone spine on his back tore his clothes and his face was covered with scales.

Suddenly, Dorey felt a hot breath coming from behind. Turning around, a huge dragon reflected in his eyes-

He forcibly occupied the gate of the centre. He was slender with golden stag horns, two pairs of sharp claws on his abdomen hooked to the wall and a pair of golden and white wings on his back. The callous feathers show a metallic lustre in the sunset.

Gian shivered slightly, he did not show such obvious fear when facing Dorey just now.

Shen Mian froze for a while. This dragon is very similar to the Ying Long in Chinese mythology and also a little familiar.

It was seen in the wastelands.

After the roar that rocked the mountain, it was this dragon that soared into the sky – the golden scales reflecting in the light, the feathers feeling almost metallic and cold.