Chapter 5 Pheromones

The part of the dragon's grass used as an ingredient is the leaves, which are thick and are translucent emerald green like succulents.

This was a high-quality dragon's grass, full of wood mana.

Live room:

[Seventh Legion Super God: Aaaaah, I'm going to drool! It must be crisp and sweet!]

[Big Moon Moon: Is the anchor selling? I'll have all these packaged following the market price. I'll pay the transport fee for the fastest interstellar delivery service.]

[Ready to go to Heaven: It looks very plump, fine goods aaaah. You could probably eat it directly. But it's so expensive, I reckon that ones at this grade are sold per leaf.]

[Death Rays: Human's seeking science, what are these things? Is it expensive?]

[Big Moon Moon: Dragon's grass, a perennial plant that grows by absorbing mana. The mana will be stored in the leaves, the higher quality the mana content is, the more transparent the leaves will be. Most dragons like it. Although we can't absorb the mana, we feel very comfortable after eating it.]

[Ready to go to Heaven: Does the anchor have an online store? I also want to order a few pieces to eat. A fire breathing dragon going through puberty will feel like they have a sore throat every day and coughing will create sparks.]

[Anchor Bang Bang Bang: Hahahaha, both pitiful and cute.]

The wood ability is a very mild and neutral ability. For dragons who can convert absorbed elements into fuel, or purely vegetarian dragons, both cannot absorb it so the grass can effectively relieve symptoms such as sore throats.

Shen Mian recalled that the original owner really did have an online store. Sometimes he would put up a little something from the wastelands as a "special product" from the dragons. The online store has had no one purchase from it for so long that the original owner himself forgot about it. Shen Mian discovered it while looking everywhere for the original owner's savings.

Shen Mian replied, "I will put the address of the online store on the profile of this account. If you want, you can go on the link to find the dragon's grass and price."

He leaned over to pick up the quantum computer, his profound facial features suddenly drew closer. His eyebrow peaks were stern, his eyelashes were dark brown above his almost black pupils, however his eyebrows in comparison were especially deep.

Looking up at the eyes, the dark colour seemed to overwhelm the people in it, a cosmic galaxy that exhausted civilisations cannot penetrate.

The barrage disappeared like broken pieces in the live room. Only one barrage fluttered past trembling.

[Whirling Planet: I'm sorry to my family's alpha... I died under this look.]

Shen Mian only came close to find the button to turn off the live broadcast. After finding it, he ruthlessly said, "I'm going to go. After the broadcast ends, you all should go home and eat."

Regardless of the barrage persuading him to stay, he ended the live broadcast and logged onto the online store platform. He first searched the average price of dragon grass and according to the quality, he set it to three star coins per piece, the inventory was only set at 500 pieces.

There are only twenty seeds in a pack of dragon grass and each seed has successfully germinated. New leaves will continue to grow throughout the summer, which will provide enough leaves.

Shen Mian put the dragon grass in the online store and checked the rewards in the background. He broadcasted for nearly two hours and after the rewards were divided, he had around 600 star coins. Shen Mian transferred the money to his account and added to the original 1000 star coins left behind, he had 1600 star coins in his deposit.