Chapter 70 Duke

Shen Mian instantly knew that she was talking about Xing Fei's poem. He didn't expect to meet Xing Fei's little fangirl.

The little dragon cub lovingly touched the cover of the collection and owed a debt of gratitude to Shen Mian.

The little dragon cub finally left with the collection in her arms and because Shen Mian couldn't see her parents, he followed her from a distance. He didn't return to He Xing until she got into a private suspension car.

He Xing frowned slightly, thinking about something.

Shen Mian, "What's wrong?"

He Xing, "I feel like that little dragon cub seemed a bit familiar, but I shouldn't know her. I don't even know a few of the mythical genus dragon cubs."

Shen Mian saw the spinning spaceship slowly stop and as he walked over to pick up his little dragon cubs, he casually replied, "She probably looks like a dragon you know."

He Xing pondered. "Maybe."
Was this the little dragon cub of that comrade of his?

......

When He Xing went home, he hadn't even remembered who that little dragon cub looked like and eventually forgot about it. The time spent with Shen Mian flew by and it was soon the end of November.

The Dragon God Festival was the grandest festival of the dragons, and by the end of November, the entire Imperial Star was already filled with a festive atmosphere. Less than ten days before the first day of the Dragon Festival, the royal family finally remembered that they had a good-looking and popular crown prince. The crown prince had one of the most popular anchors on Cat Eye by his side, so it was a perfect opportunity to bring the royal family closer to the people.

So Shen Mian was woken up by a sound coming from He Xing's quantum computer. He picked it up and saw that it was a call request and a note from the housekeeper.

Shen Mian then realised that he was holding He Xing's quantum computer, which He Xing had left in his room last night.

Shen Mian blocked the quantum computer's speaker and patted Gian, who was woken up by the sound. The little gem dragon was just a little awake, and after being coaxed, he fell asleep again, still holding Shen Mian's quantum computer in his paws.

Yan Tan was sleeping on his back on the bed. He could now maintain the human form for a long time, basically staying human form.

Last night, they called Lu Yuan and Rhein until 11 pm. Gian and Yan Tan fell asleep in Shen Mian's room. Only Xing Fei finished the conversation and bounced out to look for a book.

Shen Mian didn't carry Gian and Yan Tan back to their room, so he just let them sleep in his.

Shen Mian shuffled a little and walked out of the bedroom. He Xing was assembling a model in the living room, and the carpet was covered with the model parts. Livia and Xing Fei were holding the manual and sorting the parts while reading.

Livia was picked up by He Xing in the morning, and since Yan Tan hadn't woken up yet, he put a model together with Xing Fei.

"Good morning, Dean."

Xing Fei looked up from the pile of parts. "Dean."

He had become a regular visitor to this villa now and was picked up by He Xing every day after tutoring the little dragon cub, but today, he came very early. Shen Mian shoved the quantum computer towards He Xing and asked Livia, "Don't you need to tutor today?"

He Xing turned the quantum computer on and took it out to make a call.

Livia put down the parts. "This holiday's tutoring lessons are over, and everyone is preparing for Dragon God Day. But recently, one of the parents still wanted me to go to his house and is willing to pay a lot of money for a tutoring lesson for his dragon cub this afternoon."