Chapter 3 The First Live Broadcast

Up and down, the whole body was naked, the R18 area began from the waist down.

Shen Mian silently withdrew his gaze, using the bedhead as support to stand by the bedside. There is no third living creature in the room, which means that the "dragon cub" is the man in front of Shen Mian.

Even if the metal dragon under the dream dragon is a villain, they are the size of a palm. It is impossible for them to be this size.

"My name is He Xing."

The man smiled and asked him, "Can I have some clothes?"

Shen Mian pulled out a set of pajamas from the cabinet and threw them at him.

The man who claimed to be He Xing got out of bed and put on the clothes in front of Shen Mian. He was tall and sturdy, Shen Mian's pajama's didn't fit him well. The sleeves and trousers were short, several shocking scars on his body showing.

He Xing sat on the bed and patted the quilt, "Come and sit."

Shen Mian ignored him, leaning on the table, the scars on the man's body were circling in his head – all fatal injuries, this man is obviously a troublesome character, "You came here just to ask me for clothes?"

He Xing smiled at Shen Mian and shook his head.

He was pleasing to the eye, his eyebrows were a bit sullen, but when he smiled, the sky became clear.

"I was injured a little," He Xing tapped his temple, "I wasn't quite sure what was wrong, I wasn't in the right mind when I changed into a dragon. I saw you in the wastelands before and was attracted to your abilities, so I have been following you. I just absorbed the mana that you didn't use and unexpectedly recovered. However, I feel like it won't last much longer and will maybe change back in a while."

Shen Mian, "Go to the doctors if you are sick."

He Xing, "I don't have money."

Shen Mian, "I also don't have money."

He Xing answered without blinking, "That's okay, I don't want your money, but your people."

Obviously he's greedy of his own abilities.

Shen Mian moved to the dormitory door and concisely said, "Then why don't you hurry up and leave while you still have a sense."

He Xing really is R18 that fits Shen Mian's first impression: "I'm so sincere in selling, you really won't consider an alpha like me? I can fight and sleep..."

Halfway through, he suddenly disappeared.

Shen Mian froze for a while, then there was a wriggling movement in the pyjamas. Shen Mian squeezed He Xing's tail, this unlucky dragon was so utterly wrapped around his wrist that he didn't even resist when he was squished flat.

Sure enough, he didn't seem very smart.

What injury, this idiot reduced his intelligence to combat it.

Shen Mian set his mind on throwing him out but also worried that this little dragon would starve to death.* He repeatedly told himself that this thing saved him before, so he closed his eyes and shoved him into the pyjamas and threw him on the table.

Although He Xing fell asleep, Shen Mian still had a lot of things to deal with – he had to sort out all the centre's belongings.

The two hundred star coins from Gian, used to buy twenty nutrient solution's, had already been spent.

The original owner's account has more than 2000 fans. After receiving a lot of rewards in the last live broadcast, he will get 1700 star coins after being divided. He also received many private messages, all wondering what happened to the original owner after the incident.