Chapter 27 Aesthetics

Since the three cubs strongly demanded to conquer the sea of stars, Shen Mian added combat lessons for the three cubs.

Lieutenant General Yan Zhou paid for the latest version of the battlefield simulation out of his own pocket, 650 000 star coins, with full features and excellent quality. The order arrived the same day as it was placed and came with a mock battle arena for the dragons to assemble on two sections of a suspension vehicle.

In the Dragon Empire, even the battle arena used by dragon cubs must be of good quality. After all, cubs who can't control their instincts can demolish their homes at any time and mock battles in any open space are likely to cause economic losses, which in turn can lead to casualties (mainly referring to the anger from their parents after demolishing their homes).

Dean Shen looked at Yan Zhou, who was paying and joined He Xing to watch the installation of the mock battle arena.

He Xing stared at Yan Zhou for a while, his heart was in turmoil, circling around Shen Mian.

Shen Mian, "What are you doing?"

He Xing paused, "I feel like you are too cold towards me."

"Look," He Xing instructed Shen Mian to look over at Yan Zhou, who was signing the order, "I bought a 90 000 star coin robot and you have to pay me back. He bought a 300 000 star coin battlefield simulation but you didn't say anything."

Shen Mian though that the dragon started to be intellectually disabled again, "How can these two be considered the same? The battlefield simulation was bought by Yan Zhou for Yan Tan. When Yan Tan goes back, I'll disassemble the simulation and let him take it back, just shove it into the spacial device."

In any case, raising Yan Tan is Yan Zhou's obligation. Since Yan Zhou had the idea of making it up to Yan Tan, why should he refuse the father's substantial apology?

Of course, forgiving or not is another matter.

He Xing, "Then my robot was bought for my kid, so why do you separate me from him so clearly?"

Shen Mian's first instinct was that this dragon wanted to steal a cub from him and slowly turned to look at He Xing, "Say that again, whose cub?"

He Xing's desire to survive broke out, "It's mainly for your cubs, I'm their... dad fan, the same as those mum fans1. Who wouldn't like such cute dragon cubs?"

Why would he want to take the dean's cubs, he just wanted to raise them with him.

As one man and one dragon spoke, the mock battle arena had been installed and the entirety of the enclosed mock battle arena was made of heat and impact resistant materials that could be disassembled and assembled. Since the centre was small and there were only three cubs, they chose a small battle arena, taking up the open space right in front of the two small buildings.

He Xing, "I thought you would refuse to let Yan Zhou pay for the battle arena."

Shen Mian glanced at Yan Zhou and casually said, "Of course not, after all, he only has money now, doesn't he?"

Yan Zhou, who heard that sentence, footstep's stopped, and instantly squeezed the quantum computer in his hands.

Shen Mian sent a message to Yan Huan and soon Yan Huan came downstairs with the three dragon cubs. The cross-section of the simulated battle arena was an oval, the surface coating is black and reflective material had been carefully added to give the wonderful appearance of a starry river flowing in the sunlight.

Gian had never seen a building like this before, and his tail swayed for a bit before lifting up. When Lu Yuan sailed the stars with his grandfather as a child, the starship had a small mock battle arena, but it wasn't nearly as pretty as this one.