Chapter 24 Romantic

The ore bar capable of breaking the metal hammer cracked like hard candy under the little gem dragon's tails crystal spines. Continuously making a cracking sound, the ore bar wrapped in clingwrap gradually crumbled into powder.

The sound of the ore bar shattering also drew out the other two dragon cubs from their hiding spots.

The chubby Lu Yuan came over and habitually raised one claw to hold Shen Mian's hand, the other claw shoved into his mouth, "shock" written all over his body.

My beautiful and cute little Gian was actually this violent? When they grow up, Gian can definitely push him down.

[An An: Baby, don't eat your hand! It's unhygienic!]

[Popping Candy: Lu Yuan's little shocked expression is so cute hahahaha.]

[A little fence: While being shocked by baby Gian's tail, I also want to shout that baby Lu Yuan eating his hand is very cute! In conclusion: I need to send more bullets!]

The shocked expression on Lu Yuan's face was so obvious that Shen Mian had to ask, "Haven't you already learnt about the gem dragon genus?"

Lu Yuan looked confused, biting the tip of his paws in great confusion, "Is it there?"

Shen Mian, "..."

It's understandable that he doesn't know which subsection he had learnt in the main course, but not even remembering which book he learnt was a bit much.

Lu Yuan silently shrank back under Dean Shen's gaze.

"There is, this is in the second semester's course," Yan Tan, who had been standing next to Lu Yuan, spoke up, "The gem dragon species under the gem dragon genus also has an exceptional bite force, but nowhere near as good as spotted dragons like Lu Yuan and are unable to bite through rocks. In the days before technology was as advanced as it is today, adult gem dragons would crush rocks with their tails so that even newborn dragon cubs could ingest a certain amount of the ore element."

Lu Yuan almost chewed his claws off, "You're here, Yan Tan?!"

Yan Tan, "...I was here the entire time."

The black Yan Tan merged with Lu Yuan's shadow and flying dragons are extremely light so Lu Yuan didn't even notice that Yan Tan was beside him.

[No sleep tonight: ???? Scared the hell out of me, I thought Lu Yuan's shadow could talk!]

[Song of Rain: The person in front wait for me! I was so scared I nearly threw my holographic glasses! I thought that the world had changed, from a world of technology to a world of magic.]

[Death Rays: Looking closer, it seems to be the dean's new dragon cub... Hm? I've never seen this kind of dragon before, are there any cuties out there that can tell me?]

Gian smashed the ore bar until it was nearly powder before picking it up and handing it to Shen Mian.

Shen Mian rubbed Gian's head, "Helped me out a lot, thank you, Gian."

Gian held Shen Mian's clothes and looked up at Shen Mian, "Then let Gian help you next time, okay?"

The little gem dragon is a dragon cub who wants to be needed and wants to make it less hard on his favourite dean.

[Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs: He obviously just appeared super capable, but when he looked up, I felt like I wanted to give him the whole world. Is this what it's like to be a mother wu wu wu. I wish I could turn into a kindergarten teacher on the spot and I also want to pet Gian's forehead.]

[Strawberry flavoured nutrient solution: At the beginning, I came here to follow the humans, but now, I love both dragon cubs and humans. I can like the dean's childcare centre for ten thousand years!]