Chapter 105 "A Handful of Miscellaneous Things"

After grading the papers, the two and a half month summer vacation at the centre began.

The first grade little dragon cubs had already gone home for the holidays, but the second grade little dragon cubs still remained at the centre.

The summer holidays were long, but there were no special festivals, so when the cubs were on vacation, they just stayed at home. There was no need to go out and visit friends and family like during the Dragon God Festival holiday.

Rhein's father, Lansin, will probably stay on at the Water Star because of his employer. Rhein still went over to the centre even when he was on vacation.

Lu Yuan's parents bought a small apartment near the childcare centre. Lu Yuan was staying in the residential area near the centre during this year's summer vacation, but Lu Yuan's parents were only free to come over every Saturday and Sunday, so during the holidays, the little fatty still ate, lived and slept in the centre.

So although the centre was closed, there were still two little dragon cubs who were already on vacation coming to the centre every day.

Xing Fei's diary had been edited and reviewed. The declaration form had been approved and matched with the book number, and they were waiting for the illustrations.

Because the illustrations were a bit rushed, Yan Tan stayed on the Imperial Star to catch up on the drawings first. He also drew a lot of drawings of the centre during the training camp, most of which he didn't have time to send out. A few of them actually matched the scenes in the diary. He rushed to draw five of the drawings himself and even found time to match colours for the cover.

Some of the half-page illustrations were provided by the art team.

Hai Wei's team reviewed the book overnight and sent it to the agreed printer to print out a sample. Hai Wei was very pleased and had the printer continue printing, also sending a few copies to the nursery.

When Shen Mian got the book, he immediately brought it to the little dragon cubs.

Before the entire book was edited, Xing Fei personally wrote in a few short stories. It began with a little poem and the book was not thick but had a nice texture.

When Xing Fei got the book, the dragon cubs all came around and Lu Yuan exclaimed, "It's beautiful."

The cover of the sample book was blue and pink. The blue was the sky and the pink was the sea. The colours are less saturated and the collision of colours depicted a large number of two-tone bubbles. It was very dreamy.

The book was titled "A Handful of Miscellaneous Things". The rounded font lazily laid on the cover.

The title page was a clash of colours that Yan Tan spent five minutes applying after ten minutes of contemplation on the illustration, with a professional font instead.

Turning over the front cover, the printed inside pages contained a small poem entitled "Hot Snow". Flipping further inside there was the table of contents, a total of eight full-page illustrations, six half-page illustrations, which were beautiful and substantial.

Qin Yi was dozing off with Xing Fei's big tail in her arms and when she heard the little dragon cub speak, that was when she opened her eyes and peered into the books in Xing Fei's hands.

Shen Mian took the glass of water that He Xing had brought and drunk some water.

He Xing picked up a copy. "The sample book is out already?"

Shen Mian, "It's out already, they sent eight copies to the centre."

He Xing sat next to Shen Mian. "I remember that this book had five trail articles published in Wen Xing's "Secret Garden". I heard from the editor there that the response has been very good and this issue will be on Xing Fei's column. It will be on sale officially starting next week, right?"