Chapter 19 Ying Ying Ying

Although this "equipment" pocket carries the misery of many young spotted dragons, the large capacity and tight-fitting pockets were indeed envied by many dragon cubs.

Lu Yuan's pockets contained three storybooks, a large handful of coloured candies, a small box of chocolates, various small cards, and several sturdy toy models. It is simply a small treasure trove that dragon cubs dream of.

Lu Yuan magically pulled out a handful of odds and ends and piled them on the desk, finally emptying his pocket, "That's it, just this much."

[A little fence: Darling, how much more do you want to put in, it can already hold more than a girl's big bag.]

[Song of Rain: This is superb, boys want one too!]

[Under the skydome: Who would carry a bag with this! Wouldn't it be great to go on a short trip? Don't even bother hauling a suitcase.]

This was Gian's first time seeing the full collection in Lu Yuan's pocket. Looking at the mound on the table, he was momentarily shocked at the capacity, even the tip of his tail stopped swaying.

Shen Mian crouched down, "Does Gian want one?"

Gian touched his belly. Not to mention dragon cubs around his age, but adult dragons and adult humans alike had no resistance1 against these small magical pouches.

Gian clasped his claws and refused with difficulty, "I, I don't want one." Actually, he really wants one! He can find one himself.

Shen Mian, "You really don't want one?"

Gian whispered: "... I want one, but how can I get a small pouch?"

Shen Mian looked at the time and lead the two cubs along, "Then we'll change the remaining half of the class to crafting class."

The traditional childcare centres only have half-day classes, four small half-hour sessions that usually include one or two talent classes. The remainder of the day is for the cubs to let off steam so they don't secretly tear down the house in the middle of the night.

Since Qiming is focused on studies (poor with no hardware facilities), their classes are usually on culture. In addition, the two cubs are obedient and sensible in class and Shen Mian teaches quickly, the cultural class course is a step or two ahead of a normal childcare centre.

So it's okay to miss a cultural class or two every day.

Shen Mian looked into his own space. There were originally a few pieces of fabric in his space, which he used five packets of instant noodles to exchange for. The ones that were suitable for making clothes have long been distributed, the rest were stuffed in the space without being taken out due to some sort of collection mentality. After going through the space turbulence caused by changing bodies, it was surprisingly not damaged.

Shen Mian took out the fabric, "Which one does Gian like?"

The two dragon cubs laid on Shen Mian's lap, one on the left and the other on the right.

Gian chose a beige fabric. This was a piece of washed canvas and because of its rough feel, it was not chosen to make into clothes. It was just enough for Gian can make a pouch out of it

Shen Mian, "Lu Yuan, what about you?"

Lu Yuan, "Me? Do I get one too?"

Shen Mian, "Of course, you two both get one."

Lu Yuan patted his stomach, "I won't choose one then. It's fine for Gian and me to have the same kind of cloth and I like this cloth."

Shen Mian nodded and took out his sewing box.