Chapter 87 Stuck

Feeling like he'd been hit hard by ten adult spotted dragons, Lu Yuan walked silently to the pet house in the villa's backyard after afternoon tea and tucked himself in, dazed.

He'd always known he wasn't a great dragon cub. He'd always been open about that, but at some point, he'd also kind of resented not being good enough. That kind of pressure wasn't put on him by anyone, in fact, both the Dean and Gian, although they wanted him to study hard, never put too much pressure on him.

Maybe it was because everyone was excellent. Gian and Xing Fei deserved all the praise that could be given to a dragon cub and are probably the perfect dragon cubs in the hearts of all parents. Beautiful Rhein was polite and kind and had never flunked a grade.

The new dragon cub, Qin Yi, was omnipotent, as if there was nothing she couldn't do.

Lu Yuan tried to give his poor self a hug, but his size wouldn't allow it.

Lu Yuan, "..."
He really is a stupid dragon cub.

With bad scores on exams and the inability to transform into a human, no one would be anxious if a little dragon cub like him goes missing.

Lu Yuan took out his little watch and looked at it, which saddened him even more- he'd been gone for fifteen minutes and the dean hadn't even come looking for him.

Lu Yuan sniffed, took a star coin out of his pocket and clutched it tightly in his hand. The dean had given it to him before the holidays, but unfortunately, he had not only failed to find his treasure but had also gotten lost on the way.

Lu Yuan was sad for a few more minutes, but his stomach made a noise.
He was dumbfounded and then remembered that he hadn't even had a bite of his afternoon tea.

Lu Yuan dug in his little pocket and found nothing. The sweets had all been distributed and there was no food at all.

Lu Yuan was starting to feel...himself becoming less sad and now he wanted to go to the kitchen and act coquettish so the dean would feed him some side dishes.

The little black and white fatty tried to squeeze out of the pet house, trying his best for a while, but the tight space made it impossible for him to even turn around.

Lu Yuan, "!!!"
Save a little dragon cub!

......

Rhein was excited when he woke up and wanted to show Lu Yuan his human form, but after looking around the villa, he couldn't find Lu Yuan and sat on the couch in confusion.

Gian knew where Lu Yuan had gone as he had watched him go out.
Although he wasn't as sensitive as Xing Fei, Lu Yuan felt too different from usual, so he could guess what was wrong with Lu Yuan after a little thought.

But if he wanted to comfort him...

Gian pulled at his face, very worried that he wouldn't know what to say and instead cause Lu Yuan to think that he was showing off.

Gian looked around. Rhein was still excited and if he called Xing Fei away now, Rhein would definitely come over. Lu Yuan wouldn't want the dragon cub to know that he was sad.

The gem dragon cub thought for a moment and quietly walked into the kitchen.

The aroma of meat was thick in the kitchen. Shen Mian was still following the original tradition- on the first day of a family moving into a new place, you have to have a lively meal. So Shen Mian was busy in the kitchen in the afternoon. Rhein only went out to sit for a while when he turned into his human form.

He woke up sitting on a small stool, choosing dishes with the household robot.

When Shen Mian was cutting vegetables, he felt a tug on his shirt. It was Gian.