Chapter 80 Dark History

Shen Mian and He Xing stood outside the dormitory, listening to the chaotic comforting voices of the little dragon cubs.

In order to appease Lu Yuan, who was already devastated and had come back to be stabbed twice by He Xing, the little dragon cubs even contacted Yan Tan.

The voice of Yan Tan on the light screen was loud and clear. "You're not ugly! Look at your pink, it's not saturated and it doesn't hurt your eyes to look at! Very classy! And paired with black, it is especially stylish and unique!"

Rhein swallowed the small cookie. "Yeah!"

The little elven dragon followed Lansin back to Water Star yesterday, but the childcare centre hadn't started school yet, so Lansin and Rhein were too embarrassed to disturb Shen Mian. He had not gone over the entire time and when he found out that Lu Yuan was coming over in the morning, Rhein finally couldn't resist and flew over with the various desserts prepared by Lansin.

Gian tried his best to comfort the dyed little fatty. "Low-key! Modest! Classy!"

Rhein ate a scoop of pudding. "Yeah!"

Xing Fei emphasised, "Cute! Gentle! Distinctive!"

Rhein unwrapped a piece of milk candy and put it in his mouth, vaguely agreeing, "Yueh!"

t/n: he has something in his mouth, which made him mispronounce his words

Lu Yuan was surrounded by Gian, Xing Fei and Rhein and twitchingly asked, "Really?"

Gian, "Extraordinarily true!"

Lu Yuan couldn't help but climb up and stand in front of the mirror. He looked around for a while and whispered, "...It's quite good looking."

Xing Fei raised her hand sharply to cover her mouth, but her eyes had curled up and she nodded along with Gian, who was doing his best to hold back a smile.

Shen Mian held his arm and listened to Lu Yuan being successfully fooled by the other little dragon cubs for a while, before walking down the stairs with He Xing.

Only then did He Xing have time to ask, "What's wrong with Lu Yuan? He wasn't this colour the other day when we spoke on the phone."

Shen Mian explained, "When some spotted dragon cubs prepare to go into their human state, their appearance will change a little. Lu Yuan only changed colours. Some cubs will shed their hair and the internal self-adjustment will be fine for a while. This happens to many genus' dragon cubs. didn't it happen to you when you were a child?"

He Xing, "...I think it did."

Shen Mian became a little interested. "What kind? Discolouration or loss of scales? Or was it fur loss?"

He Xing suddenly remembered something and stiffly changed the subject. "The designer asked me to look at the drawings, so I'll go over first."

Shen Mian read the words "There must be something" from his back as he hurriedly left.

Dean Shen thoughtfully turned around to comfort Lu Yuan (to satisfy his curiosity), he had to get the words out.

......

Based on the resumes and interviews, Shen Mian chose six childcare teachers and two nutritionists and sent them a message telling them that the school year started on December 20 and if it was convenient, they could come over tomorrow to familiarise themselves with the childcare centre.

At the same time, he had also received several requests from dragon cubs who wanted to transfer. Their parents even came to the centre to ask if they could attend but not live in as they all lived in the residential area near the centre. Most parents wanted their little dragon cubs to be able to return home at night to rest, so when there was a childcare centre around their residence, they would naturally choose the centre that was closer, which was exactly what Shen Mian thought at the time.