Chapter 73 Knowledge is Power

Large dragons are used to having afternoon tea, usually at 3 pm. Preparing some food to cushion the stomach was mainly to appease the stomachs of large dragons, they do get hungry easily after all.

Not to mention the developing dragon cubs are hungry every few hours. That's why small snacks are prepared for the cubs a few hours before dinner.

Otherwise, cubs like the spotted dragon might actually be hungry enough to eat the table.

It was three o'clock, which meant that He Xing's parents could come over at any minute.

Shen Mian pondered for a few seconds and simply planned to do what he had to do- his live broadcast on the StarNet could be found with a casual search, and if He Xing's parents cared a little bit, they should know what kind of personality he had by now. It's unnecessary and particularly embarrassing to pretend.

Shen Mian looked calm. "Can you let them into the mock battle arena to play?"

He Xing entered the password to open the simulated battlefield. "Sure, I'll go in first and change the mode. We can take the little dragon cubs in for a while, but it's actually fine as long as we don't touch the heat weapon."

The black door of the mock battle arena slowly opened. The mock arena tailor-made for He Xing was so large that it could fit the dragon form of He Xing.

Shen Mian nodded and led Qin Yi over to the cubs.

Eyeing He Xing, Gian was keenly aware of what was going on and quickly stood up. He also stuck out his little short paws to try and pat the non-existent dust on his body to make himself look like a clean and tidy little dragon cub.

Xing Fei had already taken out her own big water bottle and found that it was a pretty little girl, so she secretly hid it behind her back.

e/n: xing fei fanclub

Yan Tan had been talking to Lu Yuan in the video call but turned around suddenly after Livia patted him on the back. Discovering that there was a little dragon cub beside the dean that basically maintained their human form and remembering how he had been flapping nonstop, he stretched out his paws to cover his face.

Livia silently turned the quantum computer around so Lu Yuan and Rhein were directly facing the young duke.

Lu Yuan quickly sat upright, keeping his face away from the camera.

Little Rhein, who was sitting in front of the camera, was worried that the new cubs couldn't see him, and quickly flew up to show that there was a dragon cub in this screen as well.

Shen Mian squatted down to be level with the little dragon cubs. "This is Qin Yi, a..."
Shen Mian fell silent. He suddenly remembered that he didn't even know Qin Yi's race.

Fortunately, Qin Yi quickly answered, "I'm a Tidal Dragon under the Devouring Dragon genus. I'm eight years old."

Shen Mian gently took the little dragon cubs and introduced them one by one to Qin Yi.

Qin Yi was a very educated dragon cub. When Shen Mian spoke, she listened quietly, her hands clasped in front of her. Whoever Shen Mian introduced her to, her eyes fell on whomever, focused and sincere. Only when Shen Mian introduced Xing Fei did Qin Yi's eyes lit up a bit.

Shen Mian tidied up Xing Fei's hair. "Then you guys can go play. I'll go prepare some food."

Vick hurriedly stopped Shen Mian. "Dean, snacks and drinks have been prepared by the house robots, feel free to play with the dragon cubs."
With him there, such details certainly wouldn' slip through the cracks.