Chapter 69 Spendthrift

The fluorescent dragon on the wall was still endlessly going on. "I've already been touched six times today and they also specifically pick Lao Zi's waist, will you pay for the medical bills if I fall?"

The entire tunnel echoed with the fluorescent dragon's babble. "I don't care about the wage deduction, who can stand being touched all the time? I've been hanging here all day and glowing, I'm also tired."

[A little fence: ...The beauty in front of me is suddenly not beautiful anymore...it's actually a subwoofer dragon, I...I can't anymore.]

[Does your throat hurt today?: I haven't even been to Fei Yue before...I was just thinking that they were all lights, so wouldn't it be hot? Turns out they were all working fluorescent dragon's, that's it.]

[Humans are super cute: This is my first time knowing of such a job, isn't that just lying there? I want to go!]

[Sheepish: I did take my cub there before, but the ticket for the tunnel cost over 300 star coins and my daughter refused to go in because it was too expensive. I thought it was too expensive before, but now I've calculated the cost and it's alright.]

[Death Rays: Glowing all day seems to be quite energy-intensive, their wage must be a lot.]

[Seventh Legion Super God: ...When it comes to star coins, it's even less of a fairy tale.]

Yan Tan fell silent, slowly turned around and held onto Livia, very aggrieved. "It's not at all romantic anymore."

Livia lowered his head to coax the aggrieved dragon cub, rubbing his hair and patting his back.

Yan Tan's face was buried in Livia's clothes and he fell into self-imposed isolation.

He Xing tugged at his mask and fell into a long silence. He had also never been in a place like this before and didn't know that the "wall lanterns" were all dragons with pay, so when he entered, he wondered why the "wall lanterns" had breathing sounds coming from them.

If he wasn't too curious, he wouldn't have gone straight for it.

Gian tilted his head. "Fluorescent Dragon? Aren't those metal dragons? They look so small."
Although he was studying "Dragon Genus" on his own, he was still young and there was no 3D projection in the books, so his impression of some of the dragons was a bit vague.

Shen Mian hugged the little dragon cub and explained, "They're fluorescent dragons, although metal dragons and fluorescent dragons are very similar, metal dragons don't eat fluorescent algae, so they don't glow."

Xing Fei was curious. "They eat algae?"

Shen Mian simply crouched down, held Xing Fei and Gian and taught them on the spot. "Look at these fluorescent dragons, the scales on their bodies are translucent and luminous material is gathered inside the scales. As long as the surrounding area is dark, they will automatically glow."

"Fluorescent dragons consume luminescent algae, from which they ingest luminescent substances that are transported to their scales through their bloodstream."

Xing Fei looked at the colourful fluorescent dragons. "Are the fluorescent dragons that emit different lights different subspecies?"

Shen Mian shook his head. "There are currently no subspecies of fluorescent dragons. The different light emitted is due to the intake of different luminescent substances. They emit whatever colour of luminescent algae they eat."

"Fluorescent dragons like to emit different colours of light and generally do not ingest the same colour of glowing material continuously."

Gian blinked, giving a confused look.