Chapter 33 Sweeping Aside Dignity

Fans could never have imagined that their favourite anchor would one day use this kind of method of promotion.

They entered live room 1551 as usual but were shocked by the number of viewers to be double what it usually was. When they entered, they were confused: Why are there so many people (dragons) in my house, did I enter the wrong door?

They left and took a look. It was the right one, mutual attraction channel, room number 1551, it's our family's anchor's live room. What happened while I was asleep?!

When they tried to get in the live room again, they found that the interface actually popped up with a prompt window for being in a queue!

On Cat Eye's platform, when the big anchors with hundreds of millions of fans begin to broadcast every day, there will be a queue because of the excessive amount of traffic in a short period of time. Fans of big anchors have already been accustomed to queuing.

The good news is that the Cat Eye is rich and their servers are very powerful. The number of queues rapidly dropped and fans who were blocked outside the live room soon re-entered.

Fans: ...I only left for a bit, how come the viewers have doubled again?
Is today's traffic crazy?

Fans weren't confused for long because the anchor finally noticed something unusual in the live room when the ribs were done and put down his plate, took the quantum computer and added a line to the caption: Yes, this is the human carrying the dragon in the Peaceful Water Star video.

Peaceful Water Star is... Isn't that the standard format of the Empire's public safety administration?
Fans who re-entered the broadcast couldn't resist, minimized the broadcast to a smaller window to play, going to the Reader app and searching for Peaceful Water Star.

It really showed that this is an official account with a Readers Platform golden frame certification, authenticated as the public safety administration of the Dragon Empire's Water Star – which translated into the interstellar common language as the Public Security Branch.
These authorities have been registering accounts since the popularity of Reader and have been operating them professionally, interacting with the public and spreading the necessary information through the platform.

The latest development is a video from an officer's law enforcement recorder.

Opening the video, a clear female voice started to explain the case:

"In the early hours of this morning, our Officer Reed of the Water Star E district precinct received a message from a childcare centre that a habitual thief, a tree dragon, had entered the centre at night. By the time our officers had quickly arrived, the centre's cub's had already subdued the tree dragon... Fortunately, there were no dragon casualties..."

Barrage:

[I bet the lady laughed!]

[You laughed, you laughed, I heard you hahahahaha]

[Hahahahahaha being subdued by a dragon cub...how funny, this is definitely going to be in this year's strange news hahahahaha.]

[It's so strange, generally, tree dragons are rarely caught red-handed stealing things. Most of the time, the police are called after something has been stolen.]

The policewoman continued her report, "According to the report, the criminal dragon entered through the centre's backyard by climbing over the wall and lurked near the dragon grass fields and because they hadn't eaten dinner, their stomach rumbled from hunger, attracting the attention of the centre's dragon cubs..."

The policewoman's voice suddenly paused for a few seconds, then tried to continue reporting, "Because some of the dragon grass was found to have been completely plucked, the cubs at the centre, believing that a small animal had mistakenly entered, decided to drive the small animal away to protect the centre's cash crops. Upon arrival at the dragon grass fields, they found that it was not a small animal, but an adult dragon, so they subdued them."