Chapter 67 You Like Me

Shen Mian had brought the cake.

Before Zhao Xingchen, the dragon that ate the most that Shen Mian knew was He Xing- if he maintained the amount of exercise He Xing considered to be normal, he would need five or six large servings of special nutrient solutions for one meal and he'll have to eat the equivalent of the normal amount of side dishes for two grown men.

Shen Mian had thought that the dragon who could eat the most was He Xing, but he didn't think that Zhao Xingchen could eat even more- the bottle that Zhao Xingchen used to drink the nutrient solution was about the same height as the sitting Gian. There was still half of the nutrient solution left and it looked like he would have no problem finishing it.

Shen Mian silently opened another bag of cupcakes.

Lansin had given him these cupcakes. They were delicious and could be kept for a long time so Lansin made a few large bags for the centre, worried that after not meeting them during the month-long holiday, the little dragon cubs would miss his desserts and won't be able to eat them.

He Xing had just finished debugging the housework robot that had been idle for a long time and when he looked up, he saw Shen Mian opening another bag of cupcakes. "Don't give them to Yan Huan and the others. They're already so big and would just snatch the little dragon cub's rations."

He Xing pulled out a set of recipes, took out the ingredients he had brought and let the robot automatically process the ingredients. He hardly ever came to this villa. There's usually an hourly worker who cleans it and several of the robots were still in their boxes, maintaining their factory settings.

Shen Mian pointed to Zhao Xingchen, who was outside. "I'm worried that the food I made isn't enough for him to eat."

He Xing glanced at him. "Don't bother with him and Zong Chi. Those two are Eternal dragons of the mythical genus. They can eat like hell and drink nutrient solutions by the box."

Shen Mian looked up. "Aren't you Geng Chen, the largest dragon in size?"

"Just because we're the biggest doesn't mean we're the heaviest." He Xing quietly laughed. He was next to Shen Mian and tilted his head to look at his lover. "I wouldn't be able to fly if I got fat. They don't need to fly."

Shen Mian paused for a moment. "You just said that Zong Chi and Zhao Xingchen were of the same race? So does he also have to eat that much?"

He Xing moved a little closer to Shen Mian. "No, not really. Zong Chi's appetite is much smaller. You can see that both of their human forms are similar sizes, but the Eternal dragon's dominant gender is omega and the genders have a big difference. Adult omegas are usually about twice the size of alphas and Zong Chi's size is smaller so he can't eat as much."

"Their species can synthesize an extremely corrosive venom, which is also in their stomachs. With an overall well-developed digestive system, they have particularly good digestion and eat all day."

Shen Mian just casually asked about Zong Chi's appetite but didn't expect He Xing to give out so much. All this information wasn't disclosed to the outside world. "Is it okay to tell me all of this?"

He Xing just smiled and watched him and after a while, he leaned in and kissed him. "They are my friends, allies of the royal family and part of my life. I want you to know me a little better."

"Our kind of dragons are actually very cute."

Shen Mian glanced at him. "Mn, I can tell."
Quite cute, actually.

......

After dinner, He Xing began to chase away the rowdy best friends.

Yan Zhou looked at the time and also planned to take Yan Tan back to sleep. "Yan Tan, it's already 9:30, I..."