Chapter 85 Human Form

Cotton dragons shed their winter hair in the spring and their thick winter fur will slowly fall like cotton wool. As a baby, they don't shed as much as an adult dragon. Only one or two fluffs are removed by the wind from time to time.

Lu Nong was a fluffy dragon who loved cleanliness. She washed herself every day until she was scented and smooth. Her little fluff was soft and smooth with the scent of shower gel.

You could imagine how good Lu Nong felt to the hand.

Xing Fei smiled and asked, "Can I have one?"

Qin Yi blinked, not sure if it was an illusion or not. She felt that the pink colour of the little cotton dragon seemed to have gotten darker.

Lu Nong whispered, "I-If you like it then you can."

Xing Fei clamped the fluff into the pages of her notebook right in front of her.

Lu Nong held out her little chubby paws to press them against her face, but her eyes were a little joyous- it turned out that not every little dragon cub hated her shedding.

The little cotton dragon left and Qin Yi slowly stretched out her paws. Her tail flicked gently, her eyes shining brightly.

Xing Fei helplessly reached out and hugged her.

Qin Yi plunged into her arms.

This particular little dragon cub, who was particularly good at fighting, once away from that cold equipment, was like an extraordinarily temperature-sensitive cat with skin hunger trying to cling to other dragons.
The tidal dragon had such a habit. They can fight and are squeamish and naturally, they're fond of cuddling and petting.

When Xing Fei touched Qin Yi's smooth scales she felt a big cold tail stick beside her- Qin Yi had circled her tail over. The little duke, who always got perfect marks in etiquette class, wouldn't do something like snoring in public, so she lightly swayed her tail. Her rear wings opened and closed from time to time, making a rhythmic popping sound.

Unexpectedly, they heard a popping sound- it was the sound made by Qin Yi's rear wings opening and closing continuously.

He Xing watched them for a while and quietly asked Shen Mian, "Did Qin Yi not sleep well last night?"

Shen Mian shook his head. "I've already asked Xing Fei. Qin Yi sleeps extremely deeply at night to the point you can't wake her up."
Qin Yi was very relaxed in the centre and her quality of sleep was similar to Lu Yuan's.

He Xing slowly moved closer to him, "Then she just wants to be spoiled."

Shen Mian felt a weight on his back. He turned his face slightly to avoid He Xing's breath. "Is His Majesty the Emperor like you too?"

"Not like this," He Xing bluntly complained, "My father is always carried by my mother in her pocket. You don't even carry me."

Shen Mian, "..."
He really underestimated the thickness of the Emperor's skin.

......

The weather was getting hotter. The days were long and the nights were short on Water Star. The climate in spring wasn't too obvious, with mild weather for most of the month and then a sudden temperature rise coming in.

Shen Mian woke up once in the early hours of the morning from the heat. He checked the time and he still had twenty minutes before the time he usually woke up, so he pushed away He Xing, who was dying to get on top of him.

He Xing was half asleep and was innocently awakened. He laid on the side, very aggrieved. "You're starting to dislike me now."

Shen Mian didn't bother to coax him. The crown prince had to be wronged eight times a day and turned over- although dragons had a low body temperature, He Xing was exceptionally hot and no one could bear this weather next to a stove.