Alright!

This is a bonus chapter before I go to bed, if I can stay at home tomorrow, since the full moon starts at 8:15AM (France's time) I will see if I have the courage to write. If I have, then you'll have two other chapters tomorrow (or maybe three!).
_____________________

Dear Regulus,

Alright! I'll slow down on the letters.
But I have so much things to tell you that if I don't write to you every day, the letters will be three pages long!
Just imagine this, you'll have to read three pages of pure bullshit! That's a lot!
So you have a choice!
1) We talk to each other in real life instead of just being writing letters. We just have to watch out because if anybody finds out, we're both dead.
2) Three pages of pure bullshit but two letters per week.

Next, thanks for the books recommendations list that I'll have soon. It'll be very great to read more books that you liked because they're very interesting! I'll see what I can get for you too in the library!

And finally, thanks for answering my letters.
It's okay if you don't answer to my bullshit, from the moment it makes you laugh, then it's okay if you don't answer! I'm glad to learn that I can put you in a good mood with my stupid things!
My brain goes to search all of this to Stupidity-Land, which is an island my brain often goes for its holidays! You should try to send your brain to Stupidity-Land too, I'm pretty sure it could be very funny!

Y/N Y/L/N.