Back to Hogwarts

Y/N's POV:

I sat with the boys once we were on the train, I didn't search for the girls since we don't actually talk that much. We ate a lot, Remus, Regulus and I also read a lot but we mostly all fell asleep.

It's Regulus who woke us up to put our robes on once we were almost there.

"-I already miss the break. I sighed.
-It sure was great but being here is funnier because of all the pranks we've planned.
-Yeah. But still...
-Oh Y/N, who cares if you're with my brother or not, the whole school knows already! Cried Sirius.
-Yeah but they still think it's a rumor though. Added Regulus.
-Yes, and?
-Damn it you never use your brain why am I still talking with you... Get out, leave me my privacy, now."

The boys laughed but got out anyway so I could change. Once I was ready, I opened the door and sighed.

"-We're here, aren't we?
-Yes we are."

-

"-There she is!
-Y/N!
I turned to see a red head and a blonde head trying to get through all these people. It was Lily and Marlene.
-Since when are you talking with the girls? I thought you didn't want to.
-Yeah, I didn't. But they came to me and pushing people away is rude.
James scoffed.
-She says. You pushed me away when I tried to talk to you in our second year!
-Yeah, because you were annoying.
-And he still is. Said Lily who finally arrived.
-Damn, Evans. You didn't see him during two weeks and you're already roasting him... Poor guy."

-

"-How did your vacations went? Did you got any great present?
-Yeah, they were all great!
-Mine was better than the others. Said Sirius proudly.
-Well, that's-
-What was your present? Asked Dorcas.
-My brother. He came three days earlier than what we had planned first.
-Just say that you hadn't any idea of what to-
-My brother is free, buying present means using money for something.
-Oh, I see what you did now. I answered, offended.
-No, I didn't mean it like that! Oh my god... I- oh, no. Sirius slammed his head on the table and fake cried.
-Relax, I was just messing with you!
-I know. I raised his head so he won't talk to the table. And I obviously brought my brother because you like him.
-I d-
-Hi there, can I borrow Y/N for a minute?
-Excellent timing, Reg! We were just talking about you! Replied Sirius with a big smile on his face. Take this charming lady away, you have my permission."

I got up and before leaving, I whispered 'screw you' to Sirius, to which he answered 'I love you, too!'.

Finally, being back to Hogwarts wasn't that bad.