I wouldn't

Sirius' POV:

"-Honestly, do you really think that I'd go to your brother when I know that he's gonna end up disowned like you right after?! Ouch. Well, no, I wouldn't!
-Can I even trust you?
-Fuck you!"

Y/N left and slammed the door of her dormitory. I sighed. Nothing's right today.
Remus isn't the one who saw them because he was sleeping. I thought that what everyone was saying was the truth and I just went to yell at Y/N.

"-Black, where is Y/N? It was Lily.
-In her room."

Since when are they even talking to each other? I thought that Y/N didn't want to be friend with the other girls... At least, that's what she told me.

I sighed, tired of all this bullshit and went straight to my room. I plopped on my bed and fell asleep right after.

-

"-What are you doing here? I thought that you wanted this to be secret! That's what woke me up.
-Well, yes. But now that's not a secret anymore... If I'm not disowned by tonight, that would be a miracle!
-The miracle would be to see you alive by tomorrow morning, Regulus..."

Now, I'm up.
I fell of my bed while trying to get up, got back on my feet and ran to the door. I slammed it and heard a little 'shit. Quick hide!' from Y/N.
I almost fell down the stairs and join all of those dead singers on their secret island but I managed to stay alive.

"-Where is he? I said when I was right in front of her.
-Uh... Where is who?
-Y/N, I heard you two talking. Where is he?
Regulus just surrendered hiding and came to face me.
-Wha-
-So I was right. I can't trust anyone in this fucking school.
-Sirius, I-
-No-
-Let her speak, for God's sake!
-He says. How did you even got in there?
-A girl let me in.
-Which girl?
-Well, I don't know... How would I know?
-I'm leaving you two to your brothers conversation. If anyone needs help, call 800-AAA-HELP and I'll come, running.
Regulus and I laughed but quickly stopped.
Y/N stopped walking and turned back.
-Hey, Black! You laughed!
-Which one?
-The one who never laugh.
I turned to Regulus.
-I think that you are the culprit, Mr. Black.
-You are also a Mr. Black.
-Yeah, but I'm disowned so it's just my name, nothing more.
-Well, you're still-
-I'm leaving!
-Where?
-I want to take a nap.
-You woke up five hours ago.
-You took a nap too, Sirius. When you were awake for just two hours.
-How-
-James.
-Thanks. Now you'll never see him again, but you'll be able to see his grave.
-Dude...
-WAIT A MINUTE. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN FOR YOU TWO? I asked suddenly.
-Uh... Two weeks, just letters.
-Just letters? Then my ass is Christmas' diner."