Hey, don't cry...

Ouch, writing this with Tired as the bgm😭
_______________

Regulus' POV:

As soon as I arrived in the hospital wing, I ran to her bed and stood in front of her.
She was there, alive, awake.

When she saw me, she stretched out her arms to me, quietly asking for a hug. I didn't even hesitate a second and hugged her. And, as if the hug was a on/off button for my tears, I started crying uncontrollably.

"-Hey, she started to stroke my hair, don't cry...
-T-They're happy t-tears..! I said between two sobs.
She laughed just a little with that laugh I love so much.
-It's alright.
Then around five minutes later, we could hear some people arguing at the door.
-No, fuck off, I get to see her first! I recognised my brother's voice.
-Hey, no! I get to see her first!
-Back off, losers. She's already got a visitor. That was Dorcas' voice.
-What?!
-Well, your brother, dumbass! Oh, and that was Marlene.
-Oh. Alright let's just sit here and wait then.
Y/N laughed again and I sighed.
-I have to get out, right?
-No, you can stay! She wiped the tears from my face with her sleeves. Try to catch your breath. Come on, in, she inhaled, and out, she exhaled."

She helped me to catch my breath because of some sobs still remaining after crying so much, and once I was able to breathe correctly, she checked on me at least two times before telling the others to come here.

"-How are you feeling? Asked Lily.
-Pretty good for someone who almost died.
-Reminding this wasn't necessary, you traumatised the boys. Said Dorcas.
-All of them?
-Nah, only the Black brothers."

Sirius turned red and hid behind Remus.

"-Didn't know I could get both of you so worried for my ass.
-Do you want more than three pages next time?
-Nope, these were really long!
-So was your five pages long letter.
She laughed and turned back to Sirius.
-Come here. She stretched out her arms to him, telling him to come and give her a hug. Thing that he did pretty quickly.
-It's great to have you back. Said Remus.
-Thank you. It's great to be back... She said."

We spent the rest of the afternoon with Y/N until Madam Pomfrey told us to go to eat dinner and that we'll have the right to come to see her tomorrow morning before class and tomorrow afternoon after class.

I wished her good night and left with a smile on my face for the first time in three weeks.