New year

Y/N's POV:

"-3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

Everyone yelled and started hugging each other, I didn't have the time to hug James' parents and Regulus that Sirius was already bringing us outside for the fireworks the boys prepared earlier.

It was beautiful, mostly the big finale!
For the finale, the boys had prepared a really big explosion with multiple colors and then after a long time, once we thought it was finished, another big explosion was heard, we looked at the sky and 'Happy New Year (from the Marauders)' was written in the sky.

I did a high five to the boys to congratulate them for their beautiful work tonight and ran back to James' parents to hug them and wish them a happy new year. I thanked them for having me here and after a quick conversation I went to Regulus and jumped in his arms.

"-Happy new year, looser!
-Says the half-drunk girl, he scoffed.
-Fuck off!
-I'm joking, happy new year to you, too, Y/N."

We stayed here hugging each other for an unknown time, the only thing I know is that Sirius made us pull away when he yelled 'YO ARE YOU TWO GOING TO SHAG IN THE YARD OR DO YOU TAKE A BED INSIDE?'. Regulus and I sighed at his stupid intervention and went back in the house to end the party.

And that's the last thing I remember.