What happened last night?

You'll have another chapter in 8hrs and I'll write a lot more soon because I'm on spring break tomorrow!
______________

Sirius' POV:

"-Good morning, boys.
-Y/N, you're up! James cried.
-Uh, yeah?
-What happened last night? Sirius knocked us out because we were asking too much questions.
-No, I did not! I replied, offended.
-You're perfectly able to do that, should we trust you? Replied Regulus who just came in.
Now I'm even more offended.
-You're mean.
-Because you are, too.
-Alright, I'm going back to sleep if you're going to act like that! Said Y/N."

We calmed down and had breakfast without talking. But for once, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was great and everyone enjoyed it.

Y/N got asked about last night multiples times but continued to say that nothing happened.
Sooner or later, she'll have to tell them. But I'll have to tell them, too.

Well, now I'm stressed.

"-Dude, you okay? You're white as fuck, go to the bathroom if you need to throw up! Damn you, Y/N.
-I don't need to throw up! I replied.
She got up.
-Follow me, we need to talk."

What did I do?
She's gonna knock me out. That's for sure.

I didn't say anything and followed her anyway, under the others' curious eyes.

Once we were in her room, she made me sit on the bed and she went to sit on the chair.

"-You're gonna tell me or what? She said.
-Tell you what?
-What you're stressed about.
-How-
-You're as white as the pages of a book every time you're stressed. Yet, even a book isn't as white as you... What's it about this time?
-I don't know if I should tell them about my sexuality. And I'm scared about their reaction once you'll tell them about what you're hiding.
-Yeah, well. Tell them, they're your friends and they won't judge you. You've already told them that you were bi so they won't overreact if you tell them that you're gay. Believe me. But I won't tell anything, those scars will remain under my sleeves."