Where is Regulus?

Sirius' POV:

"-Moony, can I come in?
-Yeah, why couldn't you?
I opened the door, without coming in, and stepped out to reveal Y/N.
-I think that you two need to talk.
-Why would we?
-Cooperate, please. That would be great.
He rolled his eyes.
-Alright."

Y/N went in the room and I closed the door before going away to let them talk.
The talk lasted around 30mins, they yelled at each other again but from what Y/N told me when she came back, it ended pretty well.

Then, we talked about the amount of hoodies she'll have to wear until she manage to be clean again. We stopped talking about that as soon as the boys joined us, starting a new conversation.

We talked about pranks we'd be doing once we'll be back at Hogwarts and the fireworks that we'll be using in the yard once it'll be the new year.

Peter asked if she could join the group and be the fifth marauder, she said no but I said yes so we only kept the yes!
We said that we'll be discussing about her codename and give a list to her so that she can choose.

"-Time to go to bed, kiddos.
-Alright, dad.
-Wait, where is Regulus? Y/N asked. I haven't seen him since this morning...
-Isn't he back? He went out early this afternoon, saying that he needed some air..."

Panic.
That's the only thing that followed.