6th year and 7th year

The last two years were a full mess.
Regulus got his mark because his parents forced him to, as a kind of revenge. They got him home pretending that it was a family meeting because they "wanted to understand his choices better". Y/N tried to hide it with makeup and succeeded: no one ever knew.
They saw Peter again very quickly but he ran away and went with Severus.

At the beginning of their 7th year, everyone cried, even Sirius.
The marauders planned their last pranks and what to do with the map then spent way more time together even though they already spent a lot of time together.

Sirius however was still flexing about the fact that he made Dumbledore wink back at him: saying that he "seduced Dumbledore himself!", Regulus was starting to have anxiety attacks at the idea of being all alone here with his mark and Y/N did her best to comfort him, she also somehow made Regulus forget that he was going to be all alone and them, the boys and the girls lived as if they weren't going to wake up the next morning, as if they were fearless.

(Knowing that the end of the year was coming they obviously did pranks on everyone: McGonagall, Dumbledore, Filch, Snape, and more.)