Christmas

This is my favourite chapter, y'all😭✋

Just so you know, the rings we'll be talking about later on the chapter are this kind of rings but without the moon and the star on it.

I'm begging you to comment as much as y'all can because my day is shit and comments always make my day🥲
______________

Y/N's pov:

"-Y/N WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS! WAKE UP DUMBASS, YOU'VE GOT A LETTER FROM MY BROTHER.
-I'M UP! I got up quickly and went to open the door of the room. Sirius hugged me and gave me the letter.
-Merry Christmas, Y/N!
-Thank you, Sirius. Merry Christmas to you, too! I smiled. I'm going to read this and I'll be downstairs right after with y'all presents.
-Okay!"

Sirius went downstairs, running and yelling in the whole house that I'll be down in five minutes. I laughed at his childish reaction and went to sit down to read Regulus' letter.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N!

I got you some things for Christmas, I did as you said and took what I thought was right!
I can't wait to give them to you! I hope you'll like it.

Have a really good day and enjoy it as much as you can, talk with people and don't hide somewhere. ;)

R.A.B."

I laughed a little, answered to him and went downstairs with the bag of presents once the owl was out of my view.

I sat to have breakfast, as Mrs Potter asked, then it was time for presents.

Sirius came running and sat next to me. I laughed again and waited for everyone to be here to give them their presents.

I got Sirius a mirror, a new hairbrush (since he lost his) and a Queen poster. I also got him a skirt and high heels so that he'd stop stealing Lily's and Marlene's.
He immediately ran upstairs and came back with the skirt and the heels on, making everyone laugh.

He sat back and I gave James and Remus their presents. I got James a new broomstick since he broke his on his last quidditch game, I also got him some new fireworks since I stole his.
I got Remus the chocolate I owed him, a lot of new books he wanted to read and a David Bowie poster.

And finally, I got Peter a lot of snacks that I know he would eat in less than two days.

Then I gave them all a grouped present, which were rings with their initials on the outside of it and their codename on the inside.

Since I didn't know what to buy for James' parents, I got them cards with a note that I took care to write before going to bed.

They all thanked me, then they all gave me presents. I wasn't prepared to have presents so I thanked them and opened them.

James got me some snacks and some prank stuff so I'd stop stealing his, Remus got me chocolate, a blanket and some books that I once mentioned, and Peter got me some records.
James' parents got me some of my favourite snacks that Sirius might have tell them about.

"-Sorry Y/N, my present isn't there yet... But he should be here later though. Sirius said.
-It's okay. I got a lot of presents already!"

I thanked them again but with a big hug to each of them.

Later, a knock at the door was heard and everyone was confused. The guests weren't supposed to come before 8:30PM and it was only 6PM.

Sirius got up, smiled at me and went to open the door. No, he did not...

Fuck, he did.

"-REGULUS! I got up of the sofa and ran to hug him. He laughed a little but hugged me back anyway.
-Hello, dear present! Said Sirius. Merry Christmas.
I pulled away so they could hug each other, I locked the door while they were hugging then we brought Regulus with us on the sofa.
-Damn, that's one of a present...! Said Peter.
-Right! Replied Sirius, smiling. I got you, Y/N!
-Hell yeah, you got me..! Oh, I got your presents upstairs, wait!"

I said to Regulus before leaving upstairs to take the two little boxes and that one big package.

I went back downstairs and saw everyone laughing. I smiled sadly, I didn't want to get back with them to not ruin their thing.
Yet, James saw me and told me to hurry up.
I sighed and went back with them. I smiled at Regulus and gave him his presents, he smiled at me and gave me mine.

Then, out of nowhere...

"-ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS! We both yelled in synch.
I had rock.
He had scissors.
-NO!
-YES! I WON! YOU GO FIRST, LOOSER!
-Fuck you!
-Sure will.
-Wha-
-You two are weird as fuck, why did I even brought him there... Complained Sirius.
-Because you love me!
-Oh hell no, I don't. But Y/N surely does!
-What?
-Just letters, uh?
-What?
-Oh, you heard well, you two.
-Hum... Let's just shut up now. Open your presents, looser."

Regulus sighed but opened his presents.
I got him a bracelet which was a simple chain, a ring with '<3' on it, some new jumpers and hoodies since he wanted some since a while, now.

It was now my turn to open my presents.
He's got me some books, with a note on top of it saying 'why should I make a recommendation list when I can just buy them?', he also got me some new clothes (which was a grouped present with Sirius), and when I opened the last present, I looked at him and smiled.

He bought the same ring that I bought him.