She isn't feeling well

Alright, I just finished writing 'Letters', I'm not satisfied with it but I didn't really know how to write the last two chapters. :(
Hope you all will like it though!
18 more chapters to go..!
________________________

Sirius' POV:

"-Hey, love. Where is Y/N?
-In her room, she isn't feeling well and had a rough night.
-Oh, I see... Will she be better soon? I needed to talk to her about some things...
-I don't know, to be honest... But I can see with her if she can see you tonight.
-That'd be great, thank you!"

Remus kissed me quickly and left to class.
I sighed and went to Y/N's room. I knocked and heard a weak 'come in'.
I came in, closed the door behind me and went to sit next to her.

"-You should rest, don't stay awake for so long it's been almost twenty four hours...
-I'm not tired, I can stay awake for a little more.
-If you say so... Don't stay awake too much though.
-Don't worry. So, why'd you came?
-To check on you and ask if you're stable enough to see Moony tonight? He said that he needed to talk to you.
-Sure! She smiled.
-Great to see you smile. I smiled. Don't wanna ruin the mood but are you alright with telling me what happened for you to do that? You almost fainted, Y/N. And you could've died if Moony didn't found you.
-I just lost control of the blade and was thinking instead of counting.
-Do I believe you? Er no.
-Fuck off.
-I love you, too! No but really, what happened?
-Your brother wants to take a break. I said yes.
-Oh, I see... HOLD UP, WHAT? WHY?
-He said that we don't trust each other enough and that we should take a break to think about things.
-Should've think about it when you started dating an overthinker.
-That's not-
-Why did you say yes?
-I don't know, I was angry and I just agreed to it."