Wait, WHAT?

Hold up, I'm reading the original version of Harry Potter (because I didn't want to read the french version) and I found this:

The marauders be like: am I a joke to you?🤨
_________________

Sirius' POV:

I was eating chocolate with Remus, laying down on the floor, while looking at the ceiling. I had nothing in mind. Until one question came all of a sudden.

"-Moony.
-Yes?
-Isn't dangerous for me to eat chocolate since I'm a dog?
Remus scoffed.
-No, relax. If it was dangerous, I would've died years ago.
-What?
-Chocolate is dangerous for wolves, dumbass.
-Oh... Oh, I see. Alright..."

I laid back down and went back to staring at the ceiling until the door of the girls dormitories slammed and screams were heard.
I volunteered to go to see what was happening.

I went upstairs and knocked on the door. Once I was told to come in, I opened the door and saw Y/N on her bed, looking...dead.

"-Wha- What happened with her? Is she dead?
-Kind of.
-Excuse me?
-She kissed Regulus and now she wants to be buried alive.
-Oh, okay. Then realisation hits. Wait, WHAT? I jumped on Y/N's bed and shook her as if I wanted an apple to fall from a tree. YOU KISSED MY BROTHER?
-ALRIGHT, YOU PUT ME OUTSIDE WITH REMUS TONIGHT.
-Oh hell nah, I'm taking care of that with the boys and you're staying there. BUT HOW THE FUCK AND WHEN DID YOU KISS HIM?
Then we heard Remus yelling from downstairs.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SHE KISSED YOU AND LEFT, RUNNING?
-Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. So, hum... I'm gonna jum-
-You stay here. YO, SHE'S UPSTAIRS IF YOU WANT!
-SIRIUS, YOU'RE SO DEAD!
-AHHHHH! HELP I'M WAY TOO YOUNG AND TOO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE TODAY!"

When did she became so fast? I won't be able to run for my life any longer, I'm starting to get tired!

Then the door slammed, Remus came in and was about to take Y/N by her wrist but I ran in front of them so he wouldn't.

"-Try to grab her somewhere else. Like, hum... Hold on, let me think. I thought about it seriously and finally found something. Like that! I picked her up and put her on my shoulder. We can go!
-Let me down or I'll bite you!
-I'll bite you back, dumbass."

I said goodbye to the girls and took Y/N downstairs, where my brother was waiting.
I put her on the sofa, next to her...boyfriend? I guess. and waited there just to make sure she wouldn't run away.

"-We might need to go away and let them talk. Said Remus, seeing that I wasn't moving.
-What? Oh, yeah, right. Hum, we're leaving you two to your really needed conversation and Y/N, don't even try to run away or I'll catch you because I'm faster than you.
-I hate you.
-You're a bad fox.
-And you're a bad dog.
-You're hurting my feelings, now.
-PADFOOT!
-I'M COMING, STOP YELLING AT ME LIKE THAT!"