How are you feeling?

Y/N's POV:

Now, that's a really bad day.
I woke up with a really bad headache, tired and with fever. Plus, I have dark circles.

I already don't eat a lot usually, but being sick just made me don't eat, at all. I wasn't hungry and just the smell of food made me nauseous.

Regulus sometimes came in with some chocolate, just in case I would be hungry, but I didn't eat so he would came back with a glass of water instead.

Now, I just woke up from a really short nap and I felt a warm touch on my hand. I looked at it and I saw him asleep, holding my hand.
I smiled and closed my eyes again, knowing that he'd still be here when I'll wake up.

Finally, I woke up an hour or two later and Regulus was reading.

"-I hope that your nap was great. I said.
He turned to face me.
-How do you know? But, yeah, it was great. How was yours?
-I woke up but went back to sleep when I saw that you were sleeping, too. Mine was great, too, thanks for asking.
-You could've wake me up.
-Nah, you were so well asleep, it would've been a crime to wake you up."

A silly smile took place on his face and one took place on mine as well. We talked a little more before he went downstairs to bring me a glass of water after I assured him that I wasn't hungry.

He came back after a few minutes and gave me the glass that I drank quickly because my throat was as dry as a desert.

"-So, how are you feeling?
-Better than this morning, that's for sure. Thanks to my private nurse! I laughed.
-I always knew I could be a good nurse! He laughed, too."

Finally, maybe that today wasn't as bad as I thought it was.