Chocolate frogs

Y/N's POV:

"-Oh, shi- I scoffed after hearing that. Hey, don't laugh! I almost broke something!
-Can't you use your wand and say 'Lumos'? You'll see that it'll be better to see in a dark room after that!
-I left my wand in my dormitory.
-Well, you're dumb.
-One more thing and I turn back, you won't have your chocolate frogs!
-Alright, I'll shut up. Now come here, don't stay at the door!"

Regulus came and sat on the chair next to me.
Then, he smiled at me and disposed at least fifteen chocolate frogs on my legs.

"-Where'd you get all that? I asked, surprised.
-Sneaked out with James and Sirius last week, we went to Honeydukes. That invisibility cloak of his is amazing!
-But why did you get them? You don't even eat them...
-I think it's obvious, isn't it? I got them for you! You're about to start that time of the month and I know that you usually crave for chocolate frogs instead of your usual chocolate bars around that time. That's why-"

I took him in for a kiss and whispered a quick 'I love you' before kissing him again.

Even God himself couldn't know how hard I love it when he pays attention to every little thing he's observed and remembers everything he's been told. He could see that my head hurts when I don't sleep enough time and he'd keep it in mind; I could tell him 'I like cherries' and he'd still remember it two years later even if I told him only once.
That's definitely one of the thing I love the most in Regulus.

When we pulled out, we both smiled at each other and then, sat there in silence for a couple minutes, just looking into each other's eyes. Then, I broke the silence by opening one of the chocolate frogs he gave me, saying:

"-But you're right though, I was literally craving for those!"