Chapter 19 - It's my room

"Are you ok?" Dylan asks me as we both sit on my bed.

It's school day, but his class got cancelled, so he decided to come home and visit me, just to make me giggle when he climbed my window.

We don't want my dad to see him, because there's no way in hell he would let us stay in my room with the door closed. I'm realizing that my dad is pretty cool, but not when it comes to me dating. He becomes a bit too much, so we're not risking getting caught.

On the other hand, I told my mom about us. I said it was quite unexpected because she didn't know Dylan was interested in me, but she told me that she knows about my feelings for him for a long time now.

I guess I wasted time trying to hide it from everyone, because apparently everyone knows, according to her. It made me feel embarrassed for a moment, but well, I'm dating him, so it shouldn't matter.

Denise already knows about us dating as well, because my mom can't keep her mouth shut, so I'm sort of avoiding her. I love her, but I don't want to talk to her about my relationship with her son. Not to mention my messed up friendship with her other son.

Bennett and I are still not talking. I mean apart from the rehearsal thing.

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?" I finally reply, playing with my loose hair in an awkward way, because it's obvious that I'm not ok.

"I don't know, you're acting a bit off." I shake my head and pull him towards me.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." I lean forward to give him a kiss, going a bit further than I'd normally go. I turn us around and lean him back until there's no option other than to lay down on my bed as I hover over him.

I can tell he's enjoying my bold attitude because we never made out like this. I never made out like this. It's intense, good, and scary at the same time.

I'm taking making out with Dylan to a whole new level and I'm loving it. I don't know what happened to me, but I feel bold enough to be in control.

Although I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

I'm so happy that Dylan is here because I desperately need to get my head away from everything that happened with Bennett. The fight on Thanksgiving, how we've been ignoring each other, and finally that intense moment at the school's play rehearsal.

That was so weird. I don't know how to read the situation with him.

With that on my mind, I kiss Dylan harder than I've ever had, hoping that the sweet taste of his mouth will get my thoughts away from his brother.

Dylan is a phenomenal kisser and you just can't help getting completely melted by him.

No fireworks though...

Which is ok, I don't need fireworks, I need Dylan, like I always have.

We've been dating for a few weeks now and things are slowly getting more intimate between us.

I've always been absolutely sure that Dylan will be my first and although we are taking it slow, it's only natural that I will eventually have sex with him.

I blush with the thought as I kiss him.

"I don't know where this is coming from, but I definitely like it." He says in between kisses and pulls me closer, at the same time that one of his hands goes to my hips and presses me against his body.

I feel things I've never felt before and this is so good.

"You're so hot." He whispers against my mouth and I smile, sliding my tongue inside his mouth again.